Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mature players download this game! (Review)

LimonesLimones Member Posts: 95

If you're wondering "should I download this game or not?" first ask yourself 2 things:

1. Are you tired of the current MMORPG's and waiting for the new ones to be released?

2. Are you mature and would you like to play with mature people (mostly adults)?

If the answer is "Yes" to both questions you should download this game.

Let me make this clear: I had absolutely nothing with golf before I started playing the game. The game itself isn't very special graphic or content wise. But just hanging around talking to nice people and shooting that little ball far, far and far away is a great way to relax and have fun.

Game Campus organises big tournaments about once a month where you can win ingame money and items. They also use rankings (based on these tournaments) so if you feel like climbing the rankings like the legendary Tiger Woods you can go all out in this game. This keeps the game fresh and challenging.

One warning for the people that want to level up fast and become one of the top players: this is not going to happen. For example: an 18-hole course with 4 players takes 2-3 hours to complete and will get you from level 2 to level 7. But if you play one at level 20 you will have to play 3 or 4 18-hole courses to level up.

There are a total of 100 levels so gear up; this is going to be a long picknick. But like I said: this game is for relaxing, having fun and outting your aggression on the little white ball.

Community 10/10

Content 7/10

Graphics 2/10

Sound 6/10

Comments

• CCRollyCCRolly Member Posts: 3

I just downloaded this last night and it seems like a lot of fun.  I've only been able to work on the "practice" greens, range, etc. so far.  My question is, how do I gain experience to start leveling up?  My experience bar is still empty.  Any tips you could give that would help the transition into the game would also be greatly appreciated!  Thanks ahead of time!

• LimonesLimones Member Posts: 95

You need to go out of the practice range and start playing real courses. You can do this with other players or by yourself. Just make sure to pick the course Alfheim since this will not cost you anything until level 10.

• CCRollyCCRolly Member Posts: 3

So once I get to Level 10, then I will have to start paying the Green Fees?  I would imagine playing the courses by yourself for now would be a lot quicker and less embarassing when you're struggling like I am right now!