Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Art Book and Graphic Novel Samples

StraddenStradden Managing EditorHalifax, NSPosts: 6,696Member

EA Mythic has released these sample pages first from the art book and the other from the graphic novel. Both items were announced to be available with the Collector's Edition.

Check them all out here.

Jon Wood
Managing Editor

• will200will200 Coquitlam, BCPosts: 70Member

Cool stuff for a CE, just got mine from the EA store.

• GrömGröm LisbonPosts: 303Member

Just can't wait, and I've been telling people across WAR forums to be patient!

There's still no retail store in my area (Europe) who will sell the CE, so I'm waiting for the online one to be availabe (from UK)... at least I would be reading something from WAR and painting those miniatures - poor Orcs just 2 of them before a mighty army of Chaos that I own.

• TerranahTerranah Stockton, CAPosts: 3,605Member

They seem to push everything except the game itself.  This leads me to believe the game will suck, so I am really anticipating it's launch to see what is up.  Will my hunch be proven correct, or will I be pleasantly suprised.  Only time will tell.

Good luck with the spin offs though, Warhammer Online.  Maybe it will recoup some of the cost if subscription numbers fall short of expectations.