Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

omg "Incorrect ID" error help!

waddup01waddup01 Member Posts: 14

I got the "Incorrect ID" error on march 13 around 11pm - 12pm. I dont know what happened and i've tried logging in multiple times. I restarted my comp too and tried it but it didnt work..i need help and i almost forgot i've sent an email to acclaim already but its been like 2days now and its still not working! i need help please..

Comments

• black_rabitblack_rabit Member Posts: 45

how long are you subscribed to that game? if your new,could it be that you made a spelling error when registering?

if not, dont know what there could be wrong, I dont play that game... sorry

hope you will be able to enjoy your game soon!

"There actually is a path, you just have to be able to see it..."
    "well if that is all," said the blind guy.

• saintpretresaintpretre Member Posts: 3

dude whats ur country ? bcs some country is blocked :S if u want i think i can help u

• waddup01waddup01 Member Posts: 14

ohh nvm now but thx for trying to help..im in the us..the Incorrect ID error happened because of 2x i dunno y.. but took me a week to get my account back..

• alimanzoor35alimanzoor35 Member Posts: 3

isco Certified Nettestking 000-966 C work Associate (CCNA®) validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. CCNA curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminolotestking CISM - gy, and performance-based skills. This new curriculum also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gatetestking JN0-342 way Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, testking HP2-E28 Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2),VLANs, Ethernet, access control lists (ACLs).

Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. CCNA curriculum inclu650-251 dumps  des basic mitigation of 642-972 dumps  security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. This new curriculum also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior GHH0-110 dumps  ateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Lina00-211 dumps e Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2),VLANs, Ethernet, access control lists (ACLs).

Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched nettestking 642-642  works, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. CCNA curriculum includes basic mitigation testking 642-654 of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. This new curriculum also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhancetestking 642-631 d Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Seriatestking 642-655 l Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2),VLANs, Ethernet, access control lists (ACLs).