Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Myst Online update!

ttomm46ttomm46 Member UncommonPosts: 446

Well

I mentioned a couple of months ago that gametap was canceling Myst online..they did but now they decided to bring it back april the 10th....so if anyone is interested it's on again

Tom

Comments

• DedthomDedthom Member Posts: 541

Is this the single player or online game that is going to be available?

""But Coyote, you could learn! You only prefer keyboard and mouse because that's all you've ever known!" You might say right before you hug a rainforest and walk in sandals to your drum circle where you're trying to raise group consciousness of ladybugs or whatever it is you dirty goddamn hippies do when you're not busy smoking pot and smelling bad."
    Coyote's Howling: Death of the Computer

• ttomm46ttomm46 Member UncommonPosts: 446

you should know i reckon!!

• DedthomDedthom Member Posts: 541
    Originally posted by ttomm46

you should know i reckon!!

and how do you reckon that?

""But Coyote, you could learn! You only prefer keyboard and mouse because that's all you've ever known!" You might say right before you hug a rainforest and walk in sandals to your drum circle where you're trying to raise group consciousness of ladybugs or whatever it is you dirty goddamn hippies do when you're not busy smoking pot and smelling bad."
    Coyote's Howling: Death of the Computer

• MOULFailureMOULFailure Member Posts: 12

Originally posted by ttomm46

Well
    I mentioned a couple of months ago that gametap was canceling Myst online..they did but now they decided to bring it back april the 10th....so if anyone is interested it's on again

Tom

how do you come to the conclusion that this game is back on again  ?

• leowyattleowyatt Member Posts: 129

links to info or it didnt happen

• LilianeLiliane Member Posts: 591

In they web-side says they are closing..

http://www.mystonline.com/

MMORPG.COM has worst forum editor ever exists