Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jumpgate Evolution: Exclusive Screenshot

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Each week the folks at NetDevil provide us with a new exclusive screenshot from their upcoming MMORPG, Jumpgate Evolution.

This week, they have provided us with a new exclusive screenshot. In this image, we can see two Octavian light fighters flying near an asteroid belt.

Check out the new image here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Very cool. You know, they must have some talented artists. The low system requirements means they can’t hide behind new tech to make things look good, nope, they can only use really refined old school techniques to accomplish these stunning shots.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• GargantulaGargantula Member Posts: 13

Wow, nice! I wish they would have an art job opening so that I can join them in developing the art for this game.