Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Too much Star Wars?

jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

George just seems to keep adding more and more into the Star Wars world but with the latest movies he seems to have lost his edge or maybe it's just that people have become spoiled with other movies. Although, it seems like many things that are dragged out seem to lose their appeal after awhile. I really don't like the idea of the live action series although I'm kind of interested in the clone wars series. There can only be so much Star Wars story to tell before it starts to lose it's gleam, wonder, and epicness, and just becomes watered down fiction.

Do you think George should put a stop on it, or produce as much as possible before he dies?

Comments

• WootNationWootNation Member Posts: 244

Whats a Star Wars?

• blackf00tblackf00t Member Posts: 84

ok this is kind of tough.

i say ill take as much GOOD star wars as i can get

once it gets stupid. . . im cracking effin skulls and leaving.

• WootNationWootNation Member Posts: 244

Ya I agree with the above poster.

But the question is, What is a Star Wars?!

• KrayzjoelKrayzjoel Member Posts: 906

LOL Too much Star Trek !!!!!

Ill take Star Wars any day!

Played : WOW, LOTRO, COH/COV, EQ2, SWG, and WAR.
    Playing EVE Online and AOC.
    Wtg for SW:TOR and WOD

• E1ioE1io Member Posts: 86

I'm kind of burned out wit hstar wars at the moment.

If I see kotor 3 though, I'm renewed again.

• xsharkeyesxxsharkeyesx Member Posts: 119

Its because Joseph Campbell died, who was the one who pretty much made the stories work right. The first three movies came out before he died, the next three were much after...

Thats my opinion at least....

btw, anyone who doesnt know who Joseph Campbell is should look him up, he was a genius.

edit: im aware the stories themselves were written before the movie, but i feel he had a big part in making the movies not suck too.

• Azure77Azure77 Member Posts: 355

From a Business stand point GL should milk fans til he dies. Star Wars Clones the animated series was better done than the 3 movies combined. I think, I would rather see SW milked into the ground , so he can make Willow 2 or something.

• griff66griff66 Member Posts: 51

Shit man SW?  Frikkin revolutionary. I could seriously go for a bad ass kotor mmo er something. That would be frikkin bonerific dude.

• vickypollardvickypollard Member Posts: 305

Star Wars is a great concept but GL just ruined it all with Luke Sky Walker and Ewoks and Jaja and crapy scripts and crap acting in the latest movies. Then he adds soooo many plot holes with the expanded universe which personally I don't care about cause that's for geeks.

• Master_RazorMaster_Razor Member Posts: 226

Is there new Star Wars stuff coming out? I was unaware.

I'll love Star Wars forever. The only time I'd stop is if anyone but George started running things.

If anyone tries to take over Star Wars after George passes on, he's gonna get sniped.

• wikiewikie Member Posts: 209

i dont think there will be another because the star wars episodes are over..