Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a game

MettMett Member Posts: 75

I am with a lot of people and bored out of my mind. I played wow forever it seems. Cant handle the community or the huge epeen crowds. I have eq2 and vg installed now but just dont find them fun at all anymore. I just want a good game that is fun to mess with until AOC comes out. I have played LOTRO as well.

Comments

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

i just started eve and lineage...bit games are great...l2 is a bit of a grind but eve is unique you really should give it a try :)

• MettMett Member Posts: 75

What style of game is it? I def do not think a FFA PVP open looting game would be good for me. Especially coming to it this late.

Originally posted by Mett

What style of game is it? I def do not think a FFA PVP open looting game would be good for me. Especially coming to it this late.
    do you live in the eu..cos lineage 2 will have a new eu server next month...

Nope im in the US. Lineage 2 looks cool as well. I just need something to keep me entertained.

Which is more fun and different then other game? I have never played a space type game. I just dont want ot start out fresh and get ganked and killed constantly.

Which is more fun and different then other game? I have never played a space type game. I just dont want ot start out fresh and get ganked and killed constantly.

eve is the best really...l2 will be harder to start out...there are more people joining eve aswell..so its always fresh :)

I just bought it. Thanks for all the advice. Im assuming its going to be hard for me to get one of my old character names from other games. Ill let you know when I can get on and communicate with you in game for some tips on how to play lol i am certainly intrigued by how difficult and inolved this game can be.

I just bought it. Thanks for all the advice. Im assuming its going to be hard for me to get one of my old character names from other games. Ill let you know when I can get on and communicate with you in game for some tips on how to play lol i am certainly intrigued by how difficult and inolved this game can be.
    hehe i just started eve myself so im a noob hehe :) by the way eve lets you have a surname so you will probably be able to have the name you desire..

also there is a rookie chat section, there are hundreds of people on there who will help you with anything in the game..great community :)

by the way...if you orderd the game cd cancel it...its a small download (www.eve-online.com) ....and all you need to do is to download the trial then pay for the sub :)

I just used my direct2drive account and got it from there. I think it was like 1.2 gb's

I just used my direct2drive account and got it from there. I think it was like 1.2 gb's

oh ok yeah thats fine hehe :) hope ya enjoy the game dude :)

yeah me too man. i was thinking of dabbling back into lotro to check out the new updates. i love tolkien its just when i first played the game was boring as hell

yeah me too man. i was thinking of dabbling back into lotro to check out the new updates. i love tolkien its just when i first played the game was boring as hell

hmm lotro i didnt like cos it was too story based..i like freedom :)

i love tolkien otherwise it would be terrible LOL