Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Newsletter Zone Overview - Saphery

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

The folks from EA Mythic have provided us with this overview of the zone Saphery for the upcoming MMORPG Warhammer Online. The overview originally appeared in the February newsletter.

In all of Ulthuan, Saphery is the most mysterious and enchanting of Ulthuan's kingdoms. It is a land of magic, and serves as a training ground for the mages of Ulthuan. The White Tower of Hoeth is the central monument of this breathtaking land, and houses the length and breadth of arcane knowledge held by the High Elves. The best and brightest High Elf Archmages, including luminaries such as Teclis, have practiced and perfected their craft within the White Tower.

The White Tower of Hoeth was built during the reign of Bel-Korhandis. Bel-Korhandis the Scholar King was a wizard prince of Saphery who ruled as Phoenix King following the death of Tethlis the Slayer. Though he lived to see the White Tower completed, Bel-Korhandis died a short time later, and his remains were interred within the Tower's foundations.

Read the whole thing here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

The link to the screenshot on the left takes you to the wrong picture.

• UgottawantitUgottawantit Member Posts: 146

Not only does it take you to the wrong picture. It says Dream Comes True.  What kind of engwish is that?

• checkthis500checkthis500 Member Posts: 1,236

Originally posted by Ugottawantit

Not only does it take you to the wrong picture. It says Dream Comes True.  What kind of engwish is that?
    In that context, the first word is implied.  It's "Dream Comes True" and as the reader you imply whether it's "A Dream Comes True" or "My Dream Comes True"  or "The Dream Comes True."

But yeah, I don't think it's bad english, just creative english. :p

---------------------------------------------
    I live to fight, and fight to live.