Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Requiem: Bloodymare

morpheusxpmorpheusxp Member UncommonPosts: 13

Wow so far this game is awesome. I got my key today for the closed beta and I am now lvl six. Man the graphics in this game are top notch. There has very lil if any lag and there haven't really been any jerks or anything on the game. So far this game has been an awesome experience all around. I can't wait to see where it goes from here. www.playrequiem.com/index.aspx  Temperions

Comments

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

You may not see much more now that you've violated the NDA. Good job!

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• VagorVagor Member UncommonPosts: 33

I'm pretty sure the NDA has been lifted considering anyone can download it off fileplanet now....

The end is only the begining.

Originally posted by Vagor

I'm pretty sure the NDA has been lifted considering anyone can download it off fileplanet now....

Anyone can download but only a select few with Closed beta keys can actually play it. It is a Closed Beta so there is a NDA in place like every other game.

Oh and my "Mommy" doesn't give 2 craps but I can bet Gravity sure does not to mention that it is a violation of the rules at MMORPG.com to break NDAs on these forums. Grow up a little(directed at mxmissile not you Vagor).

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

I'm just curious, what part of his post is against the NDA?  The screenshot? Aside from that, he said absolutely nothing about the game other than the graphics are top notch.

Just stating that you're in a closed beta violates the Non-Disclosure Agreement.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• dodsfalldodsfall Member UncommonPosts: 173

There is still an NDA in place, but the game forums are open to public view. Features, screenshots and game discussion in all areas of gameplay are being openly displayed. It doesn't seem that Gravity is too concerned with game information getting out at this point.

www.playrequiem.com/forum/category-view.asp

• ZsasZZsasZ Member Posts: 208

I'm in the CB, and never saw or agreed to any NDA.

Evil will always win, because Good is dumb.

Originally posted by dodsfall

There is still an NDA in place, but the game forums are open to public view. Features, screenshots and game discussion in all areas of gameplay are being openly displayed. It doesn't seem that Gravity is too concerned with game information getting out at this point.
    Well in that case the OP may have dodged the NDA bullet. But for future reference if any of you get invited to a Closed Beta for any game make sure you read the NDA before you go out and announce it to the world. Most companies will lock you out of a CB in a heartbeat for even stating your playing the game on an open forum. Just FYI.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• dodsfalldodsfall Member UncommonPosts: 173

Originally posted by ZsasZ

You may not have seen it, but you did agree to it. Remenber that little checkbox at the bottom of your beta application?

"Yes, I have read and agreed to the Terms of Agreement."

It's a good thing that the EULA didn't require your first born!

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Originally posted by Brenelael

Well in that case the OP may have dodged the NDA bullet. But for future reference if any of you get invited to a Closed Beta for any game make sure you read the NDA before you go out and announce it to the world. Most companies will lock you out of a CB in a heartbeat for even stating your playing the game on an open forum. Just FYI.

Bren

There is NO NDA, Daeron

Community Manager

http://www.playrequiem.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=104&posts=10&start=1

• mxmissilemxmissile Member UncommonPosts: 275

Originally posted by Reklaw

Originally posted by Brenelael

Bren

There is NO NDA, Daeron

Community Manager

http://www.playrequiem.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=104&posts=10&start=1

oh goody, bren doesnt have to go crying to the devs about someone breaking his personal little nda

• ZsasZZsasZ Member Posts: 208

Originally posted by ZsasZ

You may not have seen it, but you did agree to it. Remenber that little checkbox at the bottom of your beta application?

"Yes, I have read and agreed to the Terms of Agreement."

It's a good thing that the EULA didn't require your first born!

Um... no. EULA != NDA. The Community Manager in the Requiem forums even said there was no NDA for the CB. I make it a point to read the fine print, if only so I can rant about the stupid stuff.

Evil will always win, because Good is dumb.