Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dangit, missed the requiem beta

KurganxyKurganxy Member UncommonPosts: 53

Im on here every day and i miss the 5 hour window for the requiem beta give away.

I have a question, how come the promotion is over but it says there still 317 codes left??

Comments

• cerebrixcerebrix Member UncommonPosts: 566

id like to know too....

Games i'm playing right now...

"In short, I thought NGE was a very bad idea" - Raph Koster talking about NGE on his blog at raphkoster.com

• EvilsamEvilsam Member UncommonPosts: 200

Fileplanet was still giving them away 10 min's ago,just sign up(for the free sub.) and you can get a key

• AmblinAmblin Member Posts: 52

Dont worry it truly is a horrific mmo, you might not be able to access the website if you dont use firefox as there is an issue with IE. Then if you do get on there, you 'll make an account only to never recive a confirmation email...... the beta is full of bugs it appears.

Better off enjoying your weekend doing something worthwhile, the game is a write off IMO due to the simple fact I have never had so many problems to simply access a website or register for a beta.

• cmpinkcmpink Member Posts: 1

The Bug is a bug with IE that is affecting it on many sites not a requiem bug

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481
    Originally posted by Evilsam

Fileplanet was still giving them away 10 min's ago,just sign up(for the free sub.) and you can get a key

Thanks for the tip, I was out with a friend and the giveaway started and ended here before I even knew it was happening.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

This is my first double post ever.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• parad0xparad0x Member UncommonPosts: 14

Thank you for the tip.

I grabbed one from fileplanet to.

• dragon1790dragon1790 Member Posts: 2

Well.......i did get a beta key when there still was 3000+ left and all those were gone overnight.lol good thing i went ahead and got an account but its requires to have a graphics card that has 2.0 or higher pixel shader so i couldnt play.I'm stuck just like you are because i dont have that requirement but the key i do have:)

• Player-XPlayer-X Member Posts: 83

I wish I went to the Pub instead of staying in playing this shit.

Your lucky you missed it.

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524
    Originally posted by pyrofreak

This is my first double post ever.

Well, it's about time! 

• Kuji-KiriKuji-Kiri Member Posts: 170

I can't exactly say you're missing much. Tons of people (me included) have deemed this unplayable because of the serious memory leak.

• BlurrBlurr Member UncommonPosts: 2,155

You're not missing much.

It's just another korean mmo being ported over to NA. It has the standard scantily clad women, monster collecting, and all the other stuff you expect from a korean mmo.

I uninstalled it after 20 minutes, not only because the game is crap but also because like many other beta users, I get the bluescreen of death not long after I start playing the game.

"Because it's easier to nitpick something than to be constructive." -roach5000

• KurganxyKurganxy Member UncommonPosts: 53

yeah, i got into the beta at fileplanet, and i have to agree with you guys. I played to like lvl 5, and uninstalled it. i just cant get into the korean games.

• betafishbetafish Member Posts: 1

LoL, BSoD, I have been playing this all day not a BSoD once...

• SkeeteroSkeetero Member Posts: 15

I got the client from fileplanet this morning. Just installed, patched and ready to play. Problem is I never got a beta key from fileplanet.

If anyone has a spare I'd appreciate it.

[email protected]