Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

right side message frame cutting off text

PyndaPynda Member UncommonPosts: 856

This just started happening for me today. Text on the right side of message boxes is being cut off by the right side theme border. Or perhaps text is not wrapping correctly.

I'm using the latest version of Firefox.

Comments

• LukainLukain Member UncommonPosts: 591

I am getting simular things , all the forums displays are out of wack , messages only part showing on the pages or not at all - using Firefox , I am having to use OperaUSB 9.25 just to be able to post any messages & to read any these problems only started in the last 24 hours ..

• nomadiannomadian Member Posts: 3,490

same thing, forum thread titles are showing but click on them and theres a topic with nothing in it. This is via Firefox. Using IE at the moment.

• maimeekraimaimeekrai Member UncommonPosts: 256

Oh, good. I'm not the only one.

The right side clipping/wordwrap thing started today. IE 7

------- END TRANSMISSION

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

We're working on several clipping/word wrap issues with IE - it'll get a bit better/worse over the next few days while they play with the code :)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

Yep having same display problem.  The text box seesm to be cutting off a few letters, at the bottom riight corner of each post we see : Reply and Quote but right now it shows :

Reply Qu

• PyndaPynda Member UncommonPosts: 856

It's been something like 10 days now. And this problem definitely does make trying to read the forums an unpleasant experience.

• Nul1Nul1 Member Posts: 24

Is this a problem shown in my thread located here:http://mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/170703

Image and right side options are being cut off.

• maimeekraimaimeekrai Member UncommonPosts: 256

Sorry Nul1, not the same. Your pics are just too big for the forum. See the slider at the bottom of your post? This site is coded for a 1024 pixel wide display/window

Back on topic:

If I select "smallest" from the View | Text Size menu there is no clipping, but the text is too small to read on my 1600 x 1200 flat panel.

This problem is really annoying, and I find myself spending less and less time reading the forums.

If this is happening because of a change in the forum code, can't you change it back?

"Del" key also seems to not be working in the Post Editor...

------- END TRANSMISSION

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Typically I'll get message clipping at the bottom rather than the right when people quote earlier posts.