Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally

An MMO I can play without the annoyance of the many twelve-year-olds flooding chats with their lame sense of humor lol. This is one I hope mom wont approve of and demand their kids uninstall it. Other than that it looks excellent, Im hoping to get my key tomorrow when sign ups begin. First thing Im doing when I get home.

P.S. - I didnt mean to offend anyone by the "twelve year old" statements. I just dont like having minors run the game.

Comments

• prorobprorob Member UncommonPosts: 1

I w8 for key to

• drklunkdrklunk Member Posts: 84

i dont see where to get the beta key from Fileplanet, was it invite only?

• Mud_MonsterMud_Monster Member UncommonPosts: 229

I just got mine.  Was the top banner when I went to fileplanet about 5 minutes ago.

• jzuskajzuska Member Posts: 418

Yeah, I just hope something like "I'M FUCKING YOUR MOTHER!!!!!" Comes over the speakers at full volume when little Billy is playing.

dude sweet, just saw the banner today. downloading now . i hope this game fulfills my expectations. does it use WASD for movement?

oh yeah, what server is everyone (thats already in beta) on? unless theres only one...

• TendeepTendeep Member Posts: 2

An odd game, so far I find it so so.  Movement is a little on the lack luster side.  Combat is ok so far, I am only lvl 9 atm and people say the game does not begin until lvl 10.  So what the hell, I will keep at it for a while.

No NDA from what I understand, this is ported over from Korea.

ive been downloading for the past 4 hours, i better like it lol.

from what i understand its by the same people who made ragnarok so before reading about it i figured itd have some of the same characteristics. i.e. you dont choose your class till a certain level

• mave1mave1 Member UncommonPosts: 18

Originally posted by drklunk

An MMO I can play without the annoyance of the many twelve-year-olds flooding chats with their lame sense of humor lol. This is one I hope mom wont approve of and demand their kids uninstall it. Other than that it looks excellent, Im hoping to get my key tomorrow when sign ups begin. First thing Im doing when I get home.
    P.S. - I didnt mean to offend anyone by the "twelve year old" statements. I just dont like having minors run the game.

I dont like to dissapoint u......

but there were lots of 12 year old Chatspammer annoying me yesterday when i started to play.

But theres a little Funktion called ignore ^^

p.s. Game is great 

p.p.s it uses WASD movement

• Psiho246Psiho246 Member Posts: 482

This game looks very interesting, but it wont be a first Adult mmo.

P.S. anyone knows why it says 5.3 hype on the overview of the game? And why odes it jump from 7.2 to 7.5 every two minutes on the game list?

well today, got in from school and logged on. immersed into this game. logged on and i was level 4 and was determined to get to level 10. im now a shaman and let me tell you, this is by far my favorite MMO that ive beta tested (besides tabula rasa).

there are a lot of immature people but i dont have a problem with them until their aggroing everything in the instance . other than that, i have a lot of fun playing. LOVE the PvP. beat like 3 people in a row but lost when i tried to do only melee and no heals lol. oh well, great game. hope it says free .

im Auxilio on the first server

• panther1o8panther1o8 Member Posts: 3

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy i just got my code thank got i was haveing a freak out trying to find out if i could get one anyway i got it heck yes  now i have to wait 30 min for the download stuped fileplanet! o well see you all ingame and bow to your new lord of darkness!!!!!!!!!! bwaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

• dafuzzledafuzzle Member Posts: 160

OMG i cant wait!!! stupid fileplanets down so i have to wait to download!!!!!

• Player-XPlayer-X Member Posts: 83

There are many 12 year olds playing this, as I logged off some guy was in the process of describing how you turn gay if your GF fingers your ass.....

That is just a snippet of the crap that was general chat, but to be honest I'd say general chat as we know it now will be the same for a long time, I remember playing AC and really enjoying it, there were no spammers, people were civil.

Am I getting old? WTF

I played this game for a day and a half and people may say "Oh that's not enough time" But it is for me.

true, i HATE the general chat. their in there arguing about religions, who has a life, whats good in OTHER MMOs. its very annoying. usually i just stick to guild chat and have general turned off.