Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Requiem Home Page Issues

Ok guys I'm not sure what's goin on with the main page where it asks for your B-day to enter the sight.. I've tried going back as far as 1901 and it still don't let me in the page but when I enter the real Date 1971 it still does nothing but go back to the b-day part again,,could someone tell me what I need to do to get on the home page to create an Account??

Comments

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

I couldn't do anything with my Firefox browser at that site.  Switched to Internet Explorer and everything worked fine. 

~Hairysun~

• jayman_78jayman_78 Member Posts: 1

Not sure , I just created mine with no problems.

• sirTrixAlot2sirTrixAlot2 Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Hairysun

I couldn't do anything with my Firefox browser at that site.  Switched to Internet Explorer and everything worked fine. 
    ~Hairysun~

Well I'm usin Internet explorer 7 and it just don't wanna work for me

Originally posted by jayman_78

Not sure , I just created mine with no problems.
    hmmm maybe if I used your Birthday it would work...lol try mine see if it works for you

Oct. 2 1971

The site seems to be problematic.  Seems to work fine sometimes and then not so well at others.  Perhaps their servers are just busy.  It just happened to me and I kept hitting "REFRESH" until it let me in.  Here's the link to the site past the age verification.....dunno if it will help or not.

http://www.playrequiem.com/index.aspx

~Hairysun~

Originally posted by Hairysun

The site seems to be problematic.  Seems to work fine sometimes and then not so well at others.  Perhaps their servers are just busy.  It just happened to me and I kept hitting "REFRESH" until it let me in.  Here's the link to the site past the age verification.....dunno if it will help or not.
    http://www.playrequiem.com/index.aspx

~Hairysun~

Awesome thx Alot man that let me right in there to get an account created :)

ok Call me Stupid if you like but now I have no idea where to get the key to play this..I downloaded the game today from fileplanet and I got no key code for it...and idea where I get it from?? I have an account on the page now but it says "Game Access" NO