Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

officially pissed off!

musicmannmusicmann Member UncommonPosts: 1,095

Receieved the Email about the closed beta. Went to filefront, obtained a key, and downloaded the client. Now for being pissed off. the official web page is down for me and i can't register to play. Some people are saying it is working fine for them. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Comments

• fungistratusfungistratus Member Posts: 437

I am at it right now... works fine for me just created an account 2 min ago.

• barcellsbarcells Member Posts: 6

the server is down for maintanance tiil 3 pm est. today, but you should be  able to register an account.

• musicmannmusicmann Member UncommonPosts: 1,095

When i click on their o-site, it comes up as page cannot be found. For the people that are being able to get there, are you using an alternative site or something.

• zelo44zelo44 Member Posts: 11

www.playrequiem.com  np geting to site with firefox

• AzureiAzurei Member UncommonPosts: 3

It seems the site doesn't always work on firefox. Worked for me once with that but I'm forced to use IE 99% of the time.

• musicmannmusicmann Member UncommonPosts: 1,095

I just downloaded firefox and was able to register. I use yahoo as my default and it wouldn't let me get to the official site. It wouldn't even let me confirm my email until i was back on firefox. Crazy if you ask me.

• diabolicdiabolic Member UncommonPosts: 28

I don't think this is a problem with their website, but a problem with your browser.

Works in IE, Firefox, and Maxthon on my end.

• AmblinAmblin Member Posts: 52

Totally agree with OP, website is borked.

Cannot get past age verification. Mind you seeing as the submit button links back to itself, this is no surprise.

If they cant set a website up correctly, god help the game!

Shoddy, but only to be expected I suppose, this is an mmo.

• CablespiderCablespider Member UncommonPosts: 272
    Originally posted by Amblin

Totally agree with OP, website is borked.
    Cannot get past age verification. Mind you seeing as the submit button links back to itself, this is no surprise.
    If they cant set a website up correctly, god help the game!

Shoddy, but only to be expected I suppose, this is an mmo.

All these people say it works fine and OP mentioned it was a browser issue. What's your problem?

• mahierl2005mahierl2005 Member UncommonPosts: 94

Thus far I have had no problems whatsoever with this game, other than the occassional crash, and thats only happened a couple times due to a memory leak with the game. Overall, it looks very promising. It's not going to be for me long term, simply because I desire more customization and a deeper sense of world than this offers, but as a F2P game, which is what this is, you will NOT find a better free game on the market. At least IMHO.

• CablespiderCablespider Member UncommonPosts: 272

Nice feedback but the topic is web site issues.

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558

no problems what so ever on my end i think its your problem

• webavantwebavant Member Posts: 2

The URL that MMORPG.com report was invalid.  The correct one is http://www.playrequiem.com/account/registration.aspx.

• fizenfizen Member Posts: 1

after 18hrs and constant errors, it still logs to korean. Either fileplanet has the wrong version or there is a serious issue.

Thier so called tech support are extremely slow, even with filing a ticket i've had 1 replay in 14hrs. All i can say is this is the 9th closed beta i've been in and its the worst one i've seem. I've deleted the game and will not bother to look at it again. No wonder the hype level is 5.1

• Punkins1234Punkins1234 Member Posts: 17

Close BETA guys. * BETA *

• ZsasZZsasZ Member Posts: 208
    Originally posted by fizen

after 18hrs and constant errors, it still logs to korean. Either fileplanet has the wrong version or there is a serious issue.

Thier so called tech support are extremely slow, even with filing a ticket i've had 1 replay in 14hrs. All i can say is this is the 9th closed beta i've been in and its the worst one i've seem. I've deleted the game and will not bother to look at it again. No wonder the hype level is 5.1

It says 5.4 now. Nice progress for one day...

Evil will always win, because Good is dumb.