Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Requiem guild?

So where is the mmorpg.com guild at?

I'm definitly interested in getting one started if nobodies on that already, post here if you'r interested too

Comments

• SabbicatSabbicat Member UncommonPosts: 290

Sure if I could connect to the server.

• mave1mave1 Member UncommonPosts: 18

I d like to join u too.

Post server and ingame name pls.

...... wait let me guess its Jubei.....

btw nice anime

• neonakaneonaka Member UncommonPosts: 779

me and my brother will join the guild to just let us know what name and server.

• anotheraddicanotheraddic Member CommonPosts: 44

my name wasn't Jubei, but since I did want to reroll....

I'm playing on the Lintra server, and my characters are Kreyta (rogue) and Jubei (soon to be healer) hit me up in game

• kalistarkalistar Member UncommonPosts: 46

i am also on lintra. i am level 14 trmplar at the moment name is ..... hmm ill have to look and get back to you.

• reddoreddo Member Posts: 115

I'd like to join this hypothesized guild as well. At least, once I finish downloading the game.

My ingame name will most likely be reddo, as reddo is reddo is reddo is reddo.

awesome, glad so many people are interested in this!

Ok, I decided to re-roll so I'm currently playing Jubei on the Lintra server, my rogue has a few thousand gold(forget what its called in this game)

I'll find out the costs, but i think it may take a multiple thousand gold to get started, but I'm up for putting all my money towards it, and if needed donations would be welcome

First things first though, i'll have to find out the costs of creating a guild, I'll post those numbers up here as soon as i get back in-game

EDIT:

ok it costs 10K and we need 10 people to create a guild, so looks like I've got some farming to do

ok, now we just need everyone to post they're names here, I have the 10k gold

• SabbicatSabbicat Member UncommonPosts: 290

Keep an eye out for Sabbicat. I finally got in.

• kalistarkalistar Member UncommonPosts: 46

xenes 15 templar

• KrookedBearKrookedBear Member Posts: 2

BlakInsignia

• enzymeenzyme Member UncommonPosts: 464

halfway through the DL process. Is Lintra the central server for the mmorpg guild at the moment?

Current Games: