Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Massive crash issues at start of cb

cant even enter the game from outside the training grounds without going to blue screen restart... frustrating... appears to be a well done grindfest from what ive read and saw... hope they fix this bug so a lot of people can play... welcome to a cb

Comments

• CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923

Lol hopefully it is fixed b4 this 2gig download finishes.

Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG
  • wagbeeswagbees Member Posts: 23

same thing happened to me also, they are having scheduled maintenance soon so hopefully they will fix it.

• CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923

any 1 know of an alternate download link besides fileplanet mine seems to have stopped downloading ay 1740 mb/2054mb and im not a happy chappy lol been waiting near on 3 hours for this thing to download and it just shits itself lol.

Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG
  • sanguine1023sanguine1023 Member Posts: 2

The main site wont have their download up until the 29th--- so youre stuck with fileplanet for now

• LightleafLightleaf Member Posts: 61

Just be lucky that you're able to get in without any crashing problems before you even log in.  I've been at this since 3 PM it's 9:33 PM now.

• wagbeeswagbees Member Posts: 23

here's an alternate client download link-

click on "requiem wiki hosted client"

http://requiem-wiki.org/wiki/Clients_and_Patches

• Khan187Khan187 Member Posts: 168
    Originally posted by wagbees

here's an alternate client download link-
    click on "requiem wiki hosted client"
    http://requiem-wiki.org/wiki/Clients_and_Patches

I think you have forgotten to prive us a working Username and Password to log on

• JonMichaelJonMichael Member Posts: 796

I haven't had any problems with crashing yet.  I downloaded the client Wednesday night and played it for about 4 hours last night with no major problems at all... a bit of lag, a few minor graphic glitches... but overall, pretty darned stable.

I like it much more than I thought I would... there's a grind, yes, but overall, it's pretty fun.

Currently: AION, an MMO Beta under NDA
    Played: WAR, LOTRO, Hellgate: London, CoX, GW, SotNW, DAOC, EQ2, SWG, WoW, AO, Horizons, Second Life, There, TSO
    Beta'd: There, Second Life, EQ2, DAOC:LotM, LOTRO, Tabula Rasa, Gods and Heroes, Hellgate: London, Requiem:Bloodymare, AoC, WAR, DDO, Fallen Earth

• jmmcglojmmcglo Member Posts: 203

As a side note for those who are running Vista and the game client crashes before you ever make it to the opening cinematic .

(White/Black screen/Back to desktop/ You can't kill the launcher via task manager)

If you are running service pack 1. Uninstall it. That should fix your problem instantly. It worked for me and Requiem runs perfect with everything max.

We are recruiting... Want to learn more? Click here.

• ichybonichybon Member CommonPosts: 5

I'm having a problem with my computer restarting out of nowhere while I play. I did RAM tests & that isn't my problem. I can play CS:S for hours and be fine . . . can't seem to figure it out Had the same problem when trying to play Perfect World..... so dunno, might be an overheating issue on my athlon xp 2600 62*

• lonhelyglonhelyg Member Posts: 73

Yes I have this problem too,just restarts my Pc at random times whilst playing,hav'nt even got out of the start area yet .

With so many people having the same problem I cant believe there is no official word on it yet !

• kswizzykswizzy Member Posts: 4

Getting the random restarts too. Really sucks cuz it looks like a fun game. Hope they fix it soon, cuz i want to play