Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan: Press Event Q&A Videos

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

During their recent press event, the guys from Funcom's Age of Conan sat down to answer some questions from the press.

Press Event Video Age of Conan Press Conference Part 1

During their recent press event, the guys from Funcom's Age of Conan sit down to answer some questions from the press.
Press Event Video Age of Conan Press Conference Part 2

During their recent press event, the guys from Funcom's Age of Conan sit down to answer some questions from the press.

More on Age of Conan here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Most peoples commenting the devs as they speak...

They are jealous just like I am! :P  I mean, creating the world you always want to.

I wonder about their stealth...if you create a system where let's say, you have an opposed check every round or everytime a new modifier applies...then it is merely a matter of time before the stealthed character is seen; also if there many viewer, it might be an automatic spot succees in such a system (every spotter should use the same dice results and apply their modifier, cause if you roll each time, the probabilities are heavily stacked (exponentially) for each new dice roll).  I got the feeling they hide behind an extremely complex system, because they didn't get that basic part.  Adding complexity won't correct a basic issues if it wasn't understood, but maybe they understood it...we will see.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren