Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

first post!!!!! :P

murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474

im guessing the hype level was a mistake but this game doesnt look bad tbh.

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

Comments

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,077

Actually after viewing the official website this game seems really, really cool.

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

This game looks too good to be true.

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

And it is skill based to : )  We dont see that very often.

• salamander13salamander13 Member Posts: 100

yeah this game looks and sound just too good. If they are really doing what that say they are .. well .. its gonna be great.

• singsofdeathsingsofdeath Member UncommonPosts: 1,812

If this game keeps the promises made, it could be a real great MMO. IF they manage to implement the ideas and systems they have in their FAQ, the Hype-Level would actually be justified.

Lots of IF's there, but that's the story with many newly announced MMO's, isn't it?

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,077

They've already been in development for 2 years, I'm surprised they waited til recently to actually talk about it..

• gamerman98gamerman98 Member UncommonPosts: 807

Originally posted by Valentina
    They've already been in development for 2 years, I'm surprised they waited til recently to actually talk about it..

thats very true..for a game this appealing im very happy they waited till now to reveal themselves and not over hype their game like alot of others have. Im very interested in seeing how this game progresses. I really love the story behind it as well...ive wanted a game like this for a long time.

• CalladenCalladen Member Posts: 22

All I can is that I will be crossing my fingers on this one.  I heart Sci-Fi, and if someone can give me the fix that I've been looking for since my Anarchy Online/Star Wars Galaxies days, I'd definately heart them too.

• PrinnySquadPrinnySquad Member Posts: 90

Let's see what you've got, Bulgaria.

-Matrix Pose-

I'm eager to see your moves!

All kidding aside, looking forward to seeing where this game is in a year or two.

• GuitanoGuitano Member Posts: 208

Skill based ! :)

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Keeping my eye on this one. Maybe the new futuristic/Sci-fi MMO home for this ole Pre-NGE SWG vet. If it makes launch, I'll give'em and box sale and 30 days of play. I must say of any game in production now I hope this does make it.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

• noxdraconisnoxdraconis Member Posts: 39

This game looks interesting, I would like to play it.  I hope it doesn't fall into the 'just on the edge of beta' stasis field that Darkfall seems to have fallen into.

Is it just me, or does Skill Based = Vaporware?

~nox

• KingbriKingbri Member Posts: 4

This game sounds really promising. I already can't wait until next year! It's different, skill-based, has a nice story and the features look great! Plus, the economy in-game will be driven entirely by the players themselves. I'll be looking forward to this one for sure :]

• TordakTordak Member Posts: 285
    Originally posted by Kingbri

This game sounds really promising. I already can't wait until next year! It's different, skill-based, has a nice story and the features look great! Plus, the economy in-game will be driven entirely by the players themselves. I'll be looking forward to this one for sure :]

entirely and can't wait to see some beta action.

* Life is not black or white, it's shades of grey. But, at it's best/worst, it hints at 32bit color. -Me (a.k.a. RuthlessTimes)

* I do not need to know how to make a better game than you. I just need to know how to cancel my subscription. -Antarious(a slight misquote but the sentiment remains)

• sellhigh55sellhigh55 Member Posts: 39

Unfortunately, this game is still pretty far off to get very excited.  However, I like the idea of it.  They've got some different things going, and that's always nice.

I hope this makes it.  Along with Stargate Worlds, this one seems to have the best potential out there.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file