Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account Activation

mackdawg19mackdawg19 Member UncommonPosts: 842

Was thinking about buying this game and have a quick question. I played the beta of LOTRO. I went to the turbine account page earlier, and it showed my beta account still being there. If i buy the game and activate it will that account have my beta character or no? Im hoping for a yes here, but nonetheless he was only 15, so it wouldnt be a setback or anything. Anyone know?

Comments

• FikusOfAhaziFikusOfAhazi Member Posts: 1,835

I have no idea.

See you in the dream..
    The Fires from heaven, now as cold as ice. A rapid ascension tolls a heavy price.

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

If it was the open beta I would say yes. If it was the closed beta then no.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• Darth_PeteDarth_Pete Member Posts: 559

Answer is NO.

They deleted all the beta characters.

• dragonacedragonace Member UncommonPosts: 1,185

Originally posted by mackdawg19

Was thinking about buying this game and have a quick question. I played the beta of LOTRO. I went to the turbine account page earlier, and it showed my beta account still being there. If i buy the game and activate it will that account have my beta character or no? Im hoping for a yes here, but nonetheless he was only 15, so it wouldnt be a setback or anything. Anyone know?
    The only time the Beta characters carried over to the live game was if you pre-ordered before the game went live.  Your Beta characters are no longer available.

Getting to level 15 is a pretty quick process though, and depending on the area you start in quite a bit has changed since Beta; so it'll be good for you to go through the beginning again anyways just to see it.

• summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414
    Originally posted by mackdawg19

No I'm 99 % sure that your character wont be there I know I was in beta and my character was gone well I got my Lifetime sub