Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What type of Free game is this?

TacolaTacola Member CommonPosts: 263

Does this game have an Item Mall for ingame items for real money , or is it one with premium accounts? 

I played a F2P game , but it required leveling scrolls and other item mall items that became very expensive.

I do not mind spending some, but I dont like the games where you cant really compete unless you are constantly buying stuff for the ingame store P.

The Kung Fu idea looks fun =)

Comments

• Incoming7Incoming7 Member Posts: 4

this game has a item mall on its homepage but u dont need to constantly buy stuff.

overall it is a decent game except for the gender thing where you cant choose depending on class

• aleranderbaaleranderba Member Posts: 4

I hate the enbeded ads.

• christianadochristianado Member Posts: 4

it's about item mall. They sell those premium items for this free to play game.

• CecillaCecilla Member Posts: 7

I played it for a while has pretty good graphics, special effects, and over all is a great mmorpg

• CecillaCecilla Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Cecilla

I played it for a while has pretty good graphics, special effects, and over all is a great mmorpg

Really?

• LordChi315LordChi315 Member Posts: 13

I could not get into this game

• JAG-WarriorJAG-Warrior Member Posts: 4

This is a free game.  But to be competetive in the PVP part of game you will need to get the products from the item mall.  a premium pack that gives a +20 all stat buff is huge to say the least. Also a pill that give +5 allstats for half hour is also a popular item.   You can also puchase a deco with 4 slots,  wich most will put in a 5 % speed boost in each slot.   There are also many Trigrams and blood siphons you can buy wich will help out  greatly.  For example you can increase your damage by 15% with buying the 2 trigrams and carry siphons that with give you back health when hit.  These are just a few of the many items for sale that can take a paying customer to PVP dominace,  and grind much faster as well.  If you want to try this game make sure you look in item mall 1st to see if you really want to try playing for free.This is a example of what the cost are.....

90 day premium 4000 coins

100 +5 All stat pills (last 30 min) 1340 coins

4 slot deco (last 30 days) 525 coins

50 blood siphons (last 30 min) 1310 coins

10% damage trigram (15 days) 650 coins

5% damage jade (15 days) 425 coins

roughly 4858 coins per month for this (50 US Dollars gets you 5500 coins)

To end this I say no matter how you do your math there is not a pay to play game available that even costs half this to play. 

• hooptyhoopty Member UncommonPosts: 788

This game been out for a long time..Most of the players are either high lvl or some has quit due to a massive grind..It is ok once you first start out..Then after that..Get your pounding hammer out..

Some people rob you at gun point..Others will rob you at "Ball Point Pen"

• paliduspalidus Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by JAG-Warrior

This is a free game.  But to be competetive in the PVP part of game you will need to get the products from the item mall.  a premium pack that gives a +20 all stat buff is huge to say the least. Also a pill that give +5 allstats for half hour is also a popular item.   You can also puchase a deco with 4 slots,  wich most will put in a 5 % speed boost in each slot.   There are also many Trigrams and blood siphons you can buy wich will help out  greatly.  For example you can increase your damage by 15% with buying the 2 trigrams and carry siphons that with give you back health when hit.  These are just a few of the many items for sale that can take a paying customer to PVP dominace,  and grind much faster as well.  If you want to try this game make sure you look in item mall 1st to see if you really want to try playing for free.This is a example of what the cost are.....
    90 day premium 4000 coins
    100 +5 All stat pills (last 30 min) 1340 coins
    4 slot deco (last 30 days) 525 coins
    50 blood siphons (last 30 min) 1310 coins
    10% damage trigram (15 days) 650 coins
    5% damage jade (15 days) 425 coins
    roughly 4858 coins per month for this (50 US Dollars gets you 5500 coins)
    To end this I say no matter how you do your math there is not a pay to play game available that even costs half this to play. 

I think it should be noted that you are not, NOT, forced to spend any money to play this game and have fun.

If you do like it enough why not throw the developer some cash to support the game?

• SirKaleSirKale Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by aleranderba

I hate the enbeded ads.

Those are actually why I quit. Are they still around?

• misterdurpmisterdurp Member Posts: 157

i believe those ads are gone now. but i quit the game a while ago.

i sunk a fair amount of hours in this game, when you start its new, fresh, just a great kungfu game. Its fairly addictive, so you will play a lot and level up a lot when you start, but when the grind sets in (not sure what lvl it was, but it was fairly early on) you will just want to rip your eyes out so you wont have to keep playing this addictive, but grindalicious game. also the item shop is very unbalanced, and i cant stress this enough. for both pve and pvp the item mall gives a huge advantage.

if you want to try it, do it! its great! when you start ;) but a nice little gaming experience anyway

• fairerfairer Member Posts: 8

The adds are gone now :D