Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan: CES Screenshots

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Carolyn Koh is at CES in las Vegas. Yesterday, she had the opportunity to sit down and talk to the Funcom crew about their upcoming MMORPG, Age of Conan. While she was there, they provided her with fourteen screenshots.They may not be exclusive to MMORPG.com, but they sure are nice looking.

Check out all 12 screenshots here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• A.BlacklochA.Blackloch Member UncommonPosts: 842

Looking good as always. I wonder how big difference there is between dx 9 and dx 10 graphics in AoC?

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Good job Carolyn.

Great screens as always.

• Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945

I must admit this game looks much better in most of the videos that I have seen compared to what the screen shots display.  This might be the first game I can think of that screen shots look worse than the gameplay actually represents.  Normally it is the other way around.

They are nice screen shots, but the video clips do the game so much more justice I think.

• ShiversShivers Member UncommonPosts: 8

One thing to keep in mind is that the CES screen shots are in DX9 and not on a top of the line system. 

Most of the Videos are in DX10 with a top of the line system

• 28days28days Member Posts: 213

There's very little difference in visually quality with DX9 or DX10

• swainiacswainiac Member Posts: 120
    Originally posted by 28days

Untrue. Just watch the DX10 video versus the DX9 video (available at various sites) DX10 is superior and noticeable. The Devs are making it very nice either way and scalable but DX10 will look  better.

• phoxiephoxie Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by 28days

That's incredibly false.