Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Screenshots of Wintersday 07

Shaggy67Shaggy67 Member Posts: 76

I'd like to share some screenshots of my first Wintersday celebration. Hope you had a great Christmas and happy New Year! Feel free to add some of your own screenshots of present or past celebrations.

Wintersday at Ascalon city

WintersdayinAscaloncity07045-1.jpg Ascaoln City at Christmas (resized for posting) picture by Shaggy67_bucket

Comments

• Shaggy67Shaggy67 Member Posts: 76

Here is some more screenshots:

Wintersday in Ascalon City (first one shows some of special NPC's for Wintersday,second is another shot of Christmas tree)

WinterdayNPCsinACgw054.jpg Special NPC's in Ascalon city during wintersday picture by Shaggy67_bucket

WintersdayinAC07048.jpg Christmas in Ascalon City picture by Shaggy67_bucket

Wintersday In Lion's Arch

WintersdayinLA07044.jpg LA Wintersday picture by Shaggy67_bucket

Even the Lion at Lion's Arch had a present!

LionsArchWintersday07046.jpg Lion of LA during wintersday picture by Shaggy67_bucket

Fireworks at the end of one of the events held throughout  the day on Jan.1 in Lion's Arch.Festival hats were given out at this time.

WintersdayNewyearsfireworks07052.jpg Wintersday Fireworks picture by Shaggy67_bucket

Here is better picture of fireworks.

WintersdayNewYearsfireworks07053.jpg Wintersday New Year's fireworks picture by Shaggy67_bucket

Here are some shots of the PvP snowball fight. A lot of players just wanted to kill each other. That's not the way to win in the snowball fight. All you had to do was to carry the presents that appeared in the battle zone to your side and present them to your leader either Grenth (blue team) or Dwayna (red team) first one to five won the fight.

This is a picture of Grenth's side (blue team).

SnowballfightGrenth07049.jpg Grenth's side snowball fight picture by Shaggy67_bucket

This is a picture of Dwayna's side (red team).

SnowballfightDwayna07050-1.jpg Dwayna's side of snowball fight picture by Shaggy67_bucket

Hope you enjoy the screenshots!

Just thought I'd add a few more to the list.

Ice Palace in Lion's Arch

LionsArchWintersday07gw051.jpg Ice Palace in LA picture by Shaggy67_bucket

Wintersday in LA

LionsArchWintersday07gw055.jpg Christmas tree in LA picture by Shaggy67_bucket

LionsArchWintersday07gw057.jpg LA at Christmas picture by Shaggy67_bucket

LionsArchWintersday07gw056.jpg Lion's Arch ship at Christmas picture by Shaggy67_bucket

• KassiahKassiah Member Posts: 70

Nice screenies, thanks for sharing  Glad you enjoyed the festivities!

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Nice pictures even if the quality was kind of low (in pixels counted). Otherwise I would like to post these pictures, I've not made a single one but they are nice.

I'm glad you liked them just thought I'd share with everyone. Just in case some people didn't get a chance to see the event. I shrunk the screenshots down to e-mail size on Photobucket. Just let me know if you would like to see one of them larger.

Here's a screenshot of the snowman henchmen in Ascalon City. They were in Lion's Arch too.

Snowmanelementalgw058.jpg Snowman Elemental picture by Shaggy67_bucket

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

heh i forgot about the wintersday celebrations, hope use had fun :)

Hi Aseenus,

I had fun at Wintersday! I had a blast from the snowball PvP fight to the candycane weapons. I enjoyed it all. I didn't get to complete the special quests given out because I didn't have some of the areas mapped but I had fun anyways.That can be something to shoot for next Wintersday. I even made one of my screenshots my new Winter avatar. :)

• AtrafireAtrafire Member Posts: 4

Wintersday was good as usual, cept the hats this year. Got lots of candycane weapons and my first B-day present! Woo! Great pictures, snowman henchies are always cool.

Thanks for replying Atrafire,

I'm glad you enjoyed the screenshots. I've done a few at Halloween,EOTN free trial and Wintersday.Just wanted to have some screenshots of my first seasonal holidays in GW. I wanted to share them here in case someone didn't get to participate or for those thinking of getting GW. Congrats on your first B-day present hope you got a cool mini-pet.

• AtrafireAtrafire Member Posts: 4

I just got a whiptail, but thanks anyway Shaggy,