Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Incredible new MMO in the works

Comments

• bluealien1bluealien1 Member Posts: 526
    Originally posted by Asamof

www.wolfquest.org/preview_video.php

hahaha I hope you're kidding, that kid is funny with his wolf imitations lmao

• LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680

Do i wanna even click?

Playing: Everthing
    Played: DAoC,AC2,EvE,SWG,WAR,MXO,CoX,EQ2,L2,LOTRO,SB,UO,WoW.
    I have played every MMO that has ever come out.

• NaryysysNaryysys Member Posts: 117

It's..  Interesting.  If it's real, it's..  Very intersting.  If not it's...  Just interesting.

• CecilxCecilx Member Posts: 1

Looks like some hardcore #*$&.

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by Naryysys

It's..  Interesting.  If it's real, it's..  Very intersting.  If not it's...  Just interesting.

Indeed intresting.....but not in the way for me as seeing it as a new "incredible MMO" but more in a way how we might expect things like Discovery Channel/Animal Planet might become more interactive in the near future type of way, a great learning experiance for kids, and maybe in time when it evolves it might even become intresting for adults, so to be clear not talking about just that WOLFQUEST ..."game" but more the prospect of what could come from something like that.

• RaitsesmanRaitsesman Member UncommonPosts: 215

It reminds me these hunting games,where u have big terrain and you have to search animals.

Anyway I think nobody would play this game.

• BernoullyBernoully Member Posts: 174

Wolf life simulator, hmm. So it's just a game of hunting meals and marking territories?

Perhaps it is just mean to be edutainment stuff...

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650

The kid making the wolf noises , is killing the video,

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

I had my doubts when I started viewing this video. ok, OK, a game sponsored by Minnisota Zoo. Educational...I didnt have high hopes.

But then, it has Public urination.  Now THAT is what I, and many other, gamers have been looking for. And you follow scent trails of  urine to find out each others territory and prey....

Wolfrider345> "Hey Wolfie921, there is a whole gallon of elk urine spraying northwards...lets go!!"

Torrential

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

The game has no chat at all, you have to play charades with the tools you're given. want to get a GF just piss on her, quite impressive.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by paulscott

The game has no chat at all, you have to play charades with the tools you're given. want to get a GF just piss on her, quite impressive.

I think I'm gonna try that. And not ingame, either...............

• SeekelmSeekelm Member Posts: 20

LOL "I smell elk"!! WTF who says that 

• KoolaiderKoolaider Member Posts: 450

Originally posted by Seekelm

LOL "I smell elk"!! WTF who says that 
    Wolves, apparently.

Also, this is yet another MMO that has better graphics than World of Warcraft.

• GuitanoGuitano Member Posts: 208

Its a trick to get kids to love PvP. Need to pwn other wolf clans for territories. Sounds like Shadowbane, rather than take down a guilds tree of life, you go wolf pee on it. I wonder if you kill another player, can you pee on him? I want to raise wolf pups so they can pee on people after they get killed. I also wonder if you can sniff ass or scratch ur ass across a grassy feild. For those who dont know what elk  pee smells like... SHEESH!

• altairzqaltairzq Member Posts: 3,811

Everybody screaming for a new orginal MMORPG. When one comes out... see the idiotic comments.

• W0wsersW0wsers Member Posts: 40

It looks interesting, nothing really more.....

Processor: AMD Athlon X2 Dualcore 6000+
    Ram: 2gigs Patriot Performance
    VC: Evga 8800 Gts
    HD: 260g
    MB; Gigabyte S Serioes

• nerdy_nednerdy_ned Member Posts: 43

WoW-clone.

• jsw40jsw40 Member Posts: 214

This could've been great if they hadn't made it an instructional kid's tool.

Think about it. A completely sandbox world, with politics determined by the players. (Of course, allowing regular chat). Packs (guilds) compete for territory and food, and PvP is vicious. Grouping would be required to take down the big animals, along with a lot of hunting skill and extensive tracking.

It could've worked.

• TomohrTomohr Member Posts: 14

I really can't believe that this was serious in nature... however.. I'm sure that someone will want to play it.

I might actually if I didn't have to pay for it!

gl

• SnipanSnipan Member CommonPosts: 184

Hehe i think it looks fun. Cant wait to try it.

• ChurchillTChurchillT Member Posts: 59

A great idea but fails because it's aimed at young people for education. I love the concept, wonder how much of a law suit would start if someone made a GOOD copy of this. Lol.

• bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127
    Originally posted by Cecilx

Looks like some hardcore #*$&.

Welcome to the MMORPG.COM Forums. And I agree that is some hardcore stuff there hehe.

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

Originally posted by Tomohr

I really can't believe that this was serious in nature... however.. I'm sure that someone will want to play it.

It's free and you can play it now. The max for a wolf pack is 5 or 6 however. Just click Game Info, from the original link. You can find the download from there. They are going to release quests in separate episodes.

Here are some screens I took in game.

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762
    Originally posted by Dulain

Originally posted by Tomohr

It's free and you can play it now. The max for a wolf pack is 5 or 6 however. Just click Game Info, from the original link. You can find the download from there. They are going to release quests in separate episodes.

Here are some screens I took in game.

I see this game as the type of thing that would be fun for the first day and then you'd say to yourself the day after....Ok I killed a gazelle...that was awesome...now what the heck else is there to do........uninstall.. Am I right or wrong?

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• Shifty360Shifty360 Member Posts: 629

Are they planning on simulating reproduction?

Puppies do not simply appear.