Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10$ a month for this?

I hardy believe this game is worth paying for at all, maybe someone who does pay can explain whats so good about it. 

Comments

• swordfreak13swordfreak13 Member Posts: 62
    ya even i wanna hear that
  • kewlwip7kewlwip7 Member Posts: 2
    how do u load flyff?!
  • gamerater500gamerater500 Member Posts: 1
    uhhh I just think you go to its website and go to download game or something because when I did that,it started downloading.
  • RipperLordRipperLord Member Posts: 58
    Dude this game sucks on sight, I don't care if you let me play for free.... frankly not worth the download or the time. Also instead of Pay2Play they would have to pay me to play their game how much it sucks!

• ramdyramdy Member UncommonPosts: 71

OMG!!!

What a joke, because this is a joke, isn't it?

LOOOOOL

• TyPhoidLuLuTyPhoidLuLu Member Posts: 23
      what a complete waste of time.... pls... just stay away from this game....
  • bmwxxxbmwxxx Member Posts: 2
    this is the worse p2p game i've ever seen...what a stupid lousy game company...who is so willing to pay $10 just to play that crap game
  • reddoreddo Member Posts: 115
    I'd rather play runescape than abuse my mind with this crap.
  • WakawakazWakawakaz Member Posts: 23

I totally agree....

• maggotANUBISmaggotANUBIS Member Posts: 76
    Originally posted by kewlwip7

how do u load flyff?!
    just a little inaproprate for this forum...

I would never pay for this, i probably wouldn't be able to play it anyway, cause it says platforms is just apple and like alot of people i use windows
  • nashysmashynashysmashy Member Posts: 10
    I dont know what all of you are talking about but THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER! I pay monthly for this master piece and i am glued to it 24/7 its so unique. The fighting is revolutionary, The Pvp aspect is outstanding and the the community is great. I love this game it is far better than anything out today. LONG LIVE CLAN LORD! And if you just read this you wasted about 30 sec of your life and anyways id never play the game :P
  • c0tt0nc0tt0n Member Posts: 1
    wow dont judge a book by its cover... I ACTUALLY loved this game when i played it a few years back, everything is ordinary except for the mature community, it was what made the game great.
  • roll1uproll1up Member Posts: 31
    Originally posted by c0tt0n

wow dont judge a book by its cover... I ACTUALLY loved this game when i played it a few years back, everything is ordinary except for the mature community, it was what made the game great.
    I hope you're not serious.

Granted, having a more mature community than WoW or GW would be nice, but $35 bucks up front and $10/month to play a game that looks significantly worse than any current F2P that I can think of...hell, it looks worse than the original iteration of UO.

I know graphics aren't everything, but why pay 2/3 of the price of an MMO with production values 100 times more than this one?

Achiever 60.00%
    Explorer 33.33%
    Killer 80.00%
    Socializer 26.67%

According to this survey, I'm an item-whoring ganker. I guess I should have stuck with WoW then...lmao.

• cracker6cracker6 Member Posts: 32

WTH were the developers thinking when they make this game p2p! lol i wouldnt even play if i was getting payed to do it

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    not to stand out but please, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?! DON'T JUDGE IT UNTIL YOU PLAY IT!!!! THERE'S A FREAKIN FREE TRIAL!!! AND IF YOU CAN'T BEAR THAT, PLAY ARINDAL WHILE IT'S STILL IN TESTING CUZ ULTIMATELY, IT'S THE SAME THING!!! www.arindal.com

and btw, as of recently there is a windows version PAY MORE ATTENTION

also, check the site, for $25, you get an instant serial number AND TWO MONTHS OF PLAY
  • Hax-01Hax-01 Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by johnmatthais

not to stand out but please, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?! DON'T JUDGE IT UNTIL YOU PLAY IT!!!! THERE'S A FREAKIN FREE TRIAL!!! AND IF YOU CAN'T BEAR THAT, PLAY ARINDAL WHILE IT'S STILL IN TESTING CUZ ULTIMATELY, IT'S THE SAME THING!!! www.arindal.com

and btw, as of recently there is a windows version PAY MORE ATTENTION

also, check the site, for $25, you get an instant serial number AND TWO MONTHS OF PLAY

Wow just another opinion that dosent matter!

Stephan Moffett

• krazoomkrazoom Member Posts: 12

This game came out way back in the late 90’s. Back then it was a popular mmo, one of the very few at the time. Unfortunately it has not had any update in the graphics but from what I have heard from people who played this game (way back in the 90’s) it is very user friendly which is it’s only plus..  I would never pay for this game NOW but if it were 10 years ago when it first came out sure I might have paid to see what it was about and canceled my subscription if I didn’t like it.

• ELFONLINEELFONLINE Member Posts: 5

Do many people know this game ? 

• noivadnoivad Member Posts: 3

FYI, Delta Tao dropped the required monthly fee last week. it's $14.95 for all you can eat and $9.95 for additional characters. So if you didn't think it was worth $80 a year, you don't have to pay it. Older players are currently supporting the game with their payments, which many said they'd continue since they realize Delta Tao is not a charity.

"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." -- Noivad

• BakoryoBakoryo Member UncommonPosts: 469

You missed that this thread was over a year old right..? So why bother posting in a already dead thread? <.<

The speed of the mole and the power of steel is my weapon

• noivadnoivad Member Posts: 3

Because the information on the site is wrong. and no one is correcting it. Because some people might have been watching this thread might like ot know they just dropped their monthly fee.

Also, no one has mentioned the great combat system.

"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." -- Noivad

• atkusatkus Member Posts: 1

What most people do not realize, especially when taking shots at the producers, is that this game was released about 10 years ago (I believe about the same time as the original starcraft, my memory could be off though).  The player driven community, the communities dedication to role playing, and character development made it a fantastic game when MMO's were just in their begining stages. Players were creative, the world was vast and a mystery.

The in-game GM controlled events (and scripted events) were fantasic. There was a true interaction between you and the game world. Compared to most MMO's (although I always viewed CL as more a graphical MUD) the graphics and animation system is obviously dated. Honestly though, once you begin to get into the game, those things do not matter very much. In fact, once you start exploring the world, you most likely wont even notice.

Some will like it, most will not. It's an old game. But awesome none the less. I just wish I could remember my password.....

The old timer of Hunter

-Garibaldi

• ReckinyardsReckinyards Member Posts: 8

What are you stupid shits talking about theres no $10 fee