Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP question

TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Edit:  Never mind it no longer matters.

------------------------------
You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

Comments

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

17 views and not one response, nice reminds me of how that community was there when people would ask a question and would be greeted with crickets or wise cracks from a stuck up community.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Well..I would answer your question..but I never played the game that far. I did a free trial for a couple weeks once..it was fun.

D.