Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

City of Heroes: Issue 11: Flashback

MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758

NCsoft has released a new video from City of Heroes Issue 11…the latest free expansion for the game set for release this week. This video shows off the headline feature of Issue 11 which is the ability for players to “flashback” in time to participate in exciting events from the history of Paragon City and the Rogue Isles. Heroes and villains can also use this feature to play or replay hundreds of missions from earlier in the game.  The video explains the story behind the new “flashback” ability and shows how players can use this to their benefit.

Video Interview

Issue 11: Flashback

This video shows off the headline feature of Issue 11 which is the ability for players to “flashback” in time to participate in exciting events from the history of Paragon City and the Rogue Isles.

More videos here.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Comments

• tutetute Member UncommonPosts: 299

Hurray for new content....err old.  Wait, didn't I play all this content on my alts already?  What is the definition of new again?

New powersets, great.  New Inventions, great.  Flashback...at least I won't have to pay a million influence to get my Spelunker badge now.   

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

i think it is mostly about giving the playes a feature the have asked for since... well forever.

Love the issue and the new missions are very fun. Also weapons cust is great...my tank with a hammer now has a hammer...

This have been a good conversation