Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazing!

The cell shading is beautiful, the races are interesting and well modeled.  The story is done pretty well, I had fun with it.  Combat isn't draggy....teh combo thing is pretty fun.

I rate this very highly, and I've played almost everything there is.  Good Job I say!  I recommend it to everyone.

Comments

• hellsfearhellsfear Member UncommonPosts: 83

dude...do u work 4 Aeria games of somethin? this game is not that good. i got bored with all the talkin in the first hr of playin 70% of it was talking. it does have a good system of battle.but  that's just about it.

• Tiller77Tiller77 Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by hellsfear

dude...do u work 4 Aeria games of somethin? this game is not that good. i got bored with all the talkin in the first hr of playin 70% of it was talking. it does have a good system of battle.but  that's just about it.

You do know that the first hour of any game is either the best or the worst, right?

I'm assuming you were still in the tutorial, and I'm just saying, once you get out of that, its all smooth sailing from there. ^_^

• GishgeronGishgeron Member Posts: 1,287

Just how silly does one have to be to assume that positive feedback dictates being employed by the company?

Look, you can skip the reading by just clicking through all the bubbles.  Nothing forces you to sit through it.  Combat is a solid 50% of an MMO...the fact you said it was fun shows right there that the game is solid in its most important aspect.  Being able to really make the character you want and love it is another very important part of an MMO's success.  This game offers that as well.

My only complaint would have to be the linear nature of the partsof the world I've seen.  By that I mean that you can't just go cruise up a hill...its like Fable in that regard.  Remember how Fable was about its limitations on where you can walk?  Sorta like that...but bigger and with more stuff. 

Otherwise...there is good solo, group, and even guild missions you can do.  The game even rewards you more for bringing back extra stuff on collection quests.  If it asks you to get 10 feathers and you bring 40...the reward goes up.  I really liked that alot.  The fact the Martial Artists were everything I could have hoped for in terms of how a class works just made everything perfect for me.

If you have any questions and would like my take on other aspects, feel free to ask.  I'll check up on it.

• HellmarauderHellmarauder Member Posts: 178

A lot of talking in a hack & slash RPG is a good thing.  It means devs are spending time in creating a backdrop story and making quests more interesting.  You're not doing quests just for rewards, but in some cases to advance plot line.  This is how DOMO sets itself apart from other asian-made f2p mmorpgs.

I'm eagerly waiting for its OB.

• ViolentXViolentX Member Posts: 9

this game really has a good story line and each his own plot story "RPG" not just pure boring grind like other games.  (and yes this game has plenty of cinematics)