Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RAN online now open for registration at EX online website

nicolechristnicolechrist Member Posts: 4

This is what l saw in the official website, please read.

Dear Players,

RAN Online publisher by EX Online Sdn Bhd will open for registration on 23th March 2007(Friday). EX Online Sdn Bhd will launch the latest enhanced version of RAN Online with many newly added interesting features starting from 2nd April 2007.

Please fill in valid personal information for verification of your personal ID in future reference. RAN Online Team will send a confirmation email once received player registration form. Kindly make sure your email box is not full to prevent unable to receive the confirmation email. (Players are encourage to register the account with yahoo or gmail email address.)

Attention for existing players!!!

1. Please login into Myrosso official website and register as a Myrosso member.

2. Players please record down the 2nd password which created on February with previous publisher. EX Online will announce the procedure on how to get back existing account data in official website.

Note: Please remember your Myrosso account information. These information will be required for future usage and verification.

Players are welcome to feel the enhanced version of RAN Online!

RAN Online Team

?RAN Online?Officail website: http://www.myrosso.com

?RAN Online?Registration website: http://www.myrosso.com/member/registration.asp

For more detail, please e-mail to: [email protected]

Comments

• Darkfire310Darkfire310 Member Posts: 24

why do keep posting rumors?????? Im playing the enhanched Ran Online,but still playing on E-games.

You need to get your facts right Before posting!

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Darkfire310

why do keep posting rumors?????? Im playing the enhanched Ran Online,but still playing on E-games.
    You need to get your facts right Before posting!

Look when it was posted: 8 months ago.

• Darkfire310Darkfire310 Member Posts: 24

Doesn't stop from making an arguement!

• shaneashleyshaneashley Member Posts: 1

I just want to asked  question regarding the realtionship of this game to  ran online (my rosso.com) i already downloaded the said game and I already played  it but as of yesterday no more connection from the said ran online my rosso.com. even you click the websigte givben by you, saying that the domain was already expired, is there anyone to explain waht hapapen to ran online (MY ROSSO.COM) up to now i dont even play the said game including website, is there anyone to explain the reason of no connection from the said server. ( Ran online my rosso.com)