Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Witch Elf Career Profile

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

The folks at EA Mythic's Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, have provided us with this Career profile of the Dark Elf, Witch Elf.

Witch Elves are the maiden-elves who are wedded to Khaine, the Lord of Murder, in midnight rites of blood sacrifice and magic. The decadent fragile looks of the maidens of Ulthuan are nothing compared to the intoxicating beauty of the Witch Elves. Witch Elves go to war alongside the Dark Elf armies, eager to prove themselves in the eyes of their god. For them the battlefield is just another temple of Khaine, and the screams of the dying are praises sung in honor of the bloody-handed god.

Witch Elf Specialty

The brides of Khaine are fanatical fighters. Wielding long sacrificial daggers dripping with vile poisons, these incredibly quick and agile fighters race across the battlefield leaving blood and destruction in their wake. The more blood they spill, the greater their fervor for battle. As the Witch Elf’s Frenzy increases so do the incredible feats she can perform in battle. A Witch Elf at the height of her bloodlust can penetrate even the staunchest defenses.

Read the whole thing here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• LoptlokiLoptloki Member Posts: 5

I am a big fan of the ideas behind this game. But this is old stuff. I'm getting a bit worried now.

• VodunVodun Member UncommonPosts: 87

Love the style of this class, look forward to this one for sure.

• FlummoxedFlummoxed Member Posts: 591

relies on her agility to survive long enough to pick apart her opponent’s defenses and opening him up to a savage death blow.

hm, all these light Dex fighters, will be interesting to see if they can be made to work, every other mmog they just end up as secondary support / assist for the main offensive tank. 

Still, as with WoW, i know i'll want to try every class just to see how it plays.

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

I'm a little confused.  Why are they hyping the game with concept art at this late stage?  Why no actual screenshot of ingame art?

• AlienovrlordAlienovrlord Member Posts: 1,525
    Originally posted by Terranah

I'm a little confused.  Why are they hyping the game with concept art at this late stage?  Why no actual screenshot of ingame art?

This is art if from nearly three months ago when they first announced the class.   There are screenshots and videos of the class in action, not only concept art.  They've been working on the class since February but had been keeping it secret all this time, they only just announced them in Aug. 

I have no idea why MMORPG.COM is posting this stuff now like it's news.  Maybe they thought there wree people who didn't know to check the official Warhammer site (which I guess there are)

But MMORPG.COM should have posted the links to the videos showing the class. 

http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/media/video/

http://war.curse.com/videos/details/635/