Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tibia stinks so bad!

polter101polter101 Member Posts: 15
ok i played this game for about a week and got so bored/irratated that i said forget this.  I mean it is so  simple and boring.  I had a friend who was really into it teach me how to play and helped me out when i got to the main island, and guess what i found out ???  theres practically NO character custimation, its tottally unimaginative, again REALLY boring, and to top it all of the graphics are so bad it makes me wana burn out my eyes with a magnifing glass!!!

Comments

• StraykoStrayko Member Posts: 56
    Character customization?

You mean you're not able to distribute status points and skill points?

This game doesn't work that way, Polter.

Feel free to ask any questions.

• LeCompte19LeCompte19 Member Posts: 9
    Heres the thing, Tibia is pretty boring.

You need to make friends in order to have some fun playing.

I have quit twice due to the fact that people stopped playing, but a bunch of them came back, and when I saw this, so did I.

If you do not make friends, I suggest the Game-Chat, then you will not have much fun playing.
  • christwariorchristwarior Member Posts: 126
    Originally posted by Strayko

Character customization?

You mean you're not able to distribute status points and skill points?

This game doesn't work that way, Polter.

Feel free to ask any questions.
    i think he means how your character looks
  • BrefixBrefix Member UncommonPosts: 19

if u get premium and get some stuff and do some quest u can change the outfit pretty widely

• icezizimicezizim Member Posts: 36

the reason you cant see what other people are wearing is because of the open pvp system. people would just look for people with good stuff and kill them. trust me its WAY better with the clothes system thy have now.

• junerianjunerian Member Posts: 60

Originally posted by Brefix

if u get premium and get some stuff and do some quest u can change the outfit pretty widely

If your referring to addons you can change your outfit widely - if your willing to spend MASSIVE amounts of time into grinding the items for the addons or spending millions in some cases for the items to get the addons