Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TheUnionHall is Recruiting! (Order and a Family Friendly Environment!)

TheUnionHallTheUnionHall Member Posts: 42

Recent Changes:

We are hoping that the website goes live December 1st.

We will also be having a live Ventrilo question and answer period December 1st.

We are also currently working on guild leadership positions and trying fill out ranks.

The Union Hall is looking for new members for the upcoming Warhammer Online game. We are a small but devoted bunch or people who are interest in not only RVR but also end game PVE. We have some rules basic rules.

1. We have two rules in one: First have fun (this is a game after all) and families are welcome.

2. Since we welcome families overt cursing for its own sake is unwanted.

3. We are in the Central Time Zone (GMT -5 (DLS) or -6 standard). We will be playing from 5pm-11pm M-TH and any times Sat and Sun.

4. Not required to attend RVR or PVE , however, your welcome to attend when possible.

5. No rude people. We will have some "non-hardcore members" and that is ok with us.

While our website is very bare it will start to look a lot better in the coming weeks. If you would like more information you can also email us at:

[email protected]

www.theunionhall.org

Comments

• RUFiO.sKRUFiO.sK Member Posts: 17

Good luck with your recruiting. Whilst I'm not against 'families' per say I wouldnt want kids in my guild. Just a personal preference, but how this impacts on your recruiting im not sure.

Website is....coming along....also.

Anyhow best of luck with your guild.

Click to join an Australian destruction guild.

• ShodyUserShodyUser Member Posts: 1

Sounds like a great guild, only problem is that im in Australia.  I am starting to work shift work (changing work environment) so I will be looking into the timezone differences and my work hours over the next few weeks.

lizard

• ArudanelArudanel Member Posts: 47

Sounds like a  decent guild, I like a laid back atmosphere. Keeps me from going off the deep end (WAY too much free time)

Am I the only one who notices how outrageously funny it is how many people scream about how horrible it is to have kids playing a video game? I grew up with old folks yelling at me to stop playing Pac Man too, maybe they just wanted the machine to themselves?

• ironbeardironbeard Member Posts: 67

I would say I'm a kid but pretty mature for my age. I have been rejected guilds just for admitting how old I am...  Interesting

• freakomarfreakomar Member Posts: 415

Hey, just wanna say good luck! Hope you'r guild is successfull 

Played almost everything...
    Currently playing nothing...
    Waiting for: Darkfall, WAR, Guild Wars 2.

• freakomarfreakomar Member Posts: 415

Originally posted by ironbeard

I would say I'm a kid but pretty mature for my age. I have been rejected guilds just for admitting how old I am...  Interesting

Lol thats happened to me before. Theres 99% of kids that are stupid, then theres a 1% that arent.

I had this 12 year old and an 11 year old in my kinship, and they were loads of fun... NOT immature at all, they just didnt talk about gay childesh stuff in kinship chat - and talked about the game only and just ignored the adult talk.

I hate it when people reject you for your age.

Played almost everything...
    Currently playing nothing...
    Waiting for: Darkfall, WAR, Guild Wars 2.

• ironbeardironbeard Member Posts: 67

Yeah, I knew that was a big reason I was rejected form Mongbat :(

• TheUnionHallTheUnionHall Member Posts: 42

We have realized that it is not your age, sex, or amount of time you can spend on the game that determines if you are a good player but your ability to interact with others and being a part of something bigger than just your self. If this is you we will accept you.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

looks like a good guild il be checking out your website when its up. and yeah i hate when guilds turn down people becuase their not 18. im just 16 and yet im exteremly mature and its sad the older people ive played just how bad they are.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD