Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

who would come back if there was classic?

12345679»

Comments

• ShadusShadus Member UncommonPosts: 669

Pre-CU Yes, Post-CU No.

Shadus

• Rodnee42Rodnee42 Member Posts: 41

Pre-CU yes

• seaghostseaghost Member Posts: 3

Yes if Pre-CU

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178

I'd be ok with a pre NGE or pre CU, either one will suffice

• CeddCedd Member Posts: 67

My First post at MMorpg.com

Yes I would resub my accounts for Pre-Cu only. The one when we finally had Space and our ships. Earlier pubs would be even better if they can get vehicles and ships to work.  Smed's Appology reopened some old wounds for me and probably countless others who remember the game as it was. (Yes it had it's faults with Def stacking, Melee top combat class,  everybody in composite, ETC.) But show me another game with this much Diversity and Freedom in a sandbox..

I know quite a few who would resub for this experience one more time. So many things I didn't have time to do and enjoy, Many Professions I grinded yet didn't really get to experience. So many places I simply didn't have time to explore. So many adventures I didn't get to create for me and my few chosen friends.

Time that I wouldn't waste again.

Kern Koravare...PreCU Jedi

Disposable Hero....Master Doctor/ Master Rifleman/ Master Carbineer

Cedd Koravare....Master Armorsmith/ Master Shipwright/ Master Artisan

Tarquinas.......

• SlangerSlanger Member UncommonPosts: 280

It's obvious that there are many vets that would return in a heart beat if Pre-CU servers were announced. The problem is SOE/LEC don't give a rats ass. I mean the whole BS excuse about "We don't have the code anymore." Yeah okay, I have the code of a shitty text based game I made in High School. And you're telling me a company no longer has the code to a game that cost millions of dollars to develop? Either way FU SOE/LEC Pre-CU is coming and it's going to be free. If they do come to their senses, You're damn skippy I'll be there naked with no credits and my melon, standing in front of the starport.

Currently Playing: Eve-Online
    On the Backburner: EQ2
    Retired: EQ, DAoC, WW2Online
    RIP: AC2
    Tried: Ryzom, Roma Victor, RoM, KH2, Forsaken World, AO, AoC, APB
    Quit: SWG PRE-CU(Radiant/Starsider), WoW

Achiever 47% / Explorer 40% / Killer 87% / Socializer 27%

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

My husband and I would have all accounts resurrected if classic servers were coming on line. I would prefer the JTL time frame. I have reservations about the Jedi Alpha class being present in a mmorpg, so it would be nice to have a 'Jedi Free' server. 

• tulaktulak Member Posts: 17

Yes if it were Pre-Cu.

Didn't mind the CU but i wouldn't come back for it.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets.

• jakada15jakada15 Member Posts: 4

Pre-CU Yeah, like most everyone else.

I hope SOE takes all the posts into consideration,

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

i'll take anything PRENGE at this point...i loved SWG prior to the nge

• materva26materva26 Member Posts: 64

Pre-CU? I would be back in a heart beat...though I would have to start over being I sold my old jedi before CU1 hit:)

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

I would in a heartbeat, but we all know the devs are too stubborn to do such a thing.  I have recently tried out SWGEmu and although it is nice, it has a looooooong ways from completion.

The CU & NGE has caused the population to drop from over 300,000 down to below 50,000 (precisely 84%).  It would make sense for devs to put the classics back up since they don't have much more to lose anyhow and the chances are 50% or more of the vets would return if they do put up classics.

Vet player since launch day (yes I actually got to log on the first day of live).

• wizyywizyy Member UncommonPosts: 629
    Me me me!

Edit: I would actually even pay more than usual monthly fee!
  • PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

long as its pre NGE Id subscribe

• PicklefootPicklefoot Member Posts: 218

If they started a new server, and hyped that shit. It would be a major success. Too bad they are retarded game wreckers.

--------------------------------------------------

• DreadlichDreadlich Member UncommonPosts: 597

I liked SWG too, but I think that if SOE gave you guys exactly what you asked for, it would flop. I stopped playing when they changed it like most of you, but I don't recall it being the Shangri-La you people speak of. It was mediocre at best. And if you're STILL bitching after all this time, then I doubt giving you exactly what you want will stop you people from complaining. Let....   it.....  go.....

MMOs Played: EQ 1&2, DAoC, SWG, Planetside, WoW, GW, CoX, DDO, EVE, Vanguard, TR
    Playing: WAR
    Awaiting 40k Online and wishing for Battletech Online

• dA_fReAKdA_fReAK Member Posts: 384

I'd want to try it... the thought that I never played it back then makes me sad.

• Bane82Bane82 Member UncommonPosts: 1,242

No, I'm still pretty burnt from what SOE did with SWG