Overview and Features:
Force of Arms is a story you truly write with your own actions, and with
the actions of your friends. By being a hero, an oppressor, a survivor,
or an adventurer in a Sci-Fi universe where the story is constantly
unfolding before you, you can help to dictate the outcome of corporate
land battles fought by Mechanized Armor. In the distant future you are
immersed in, governments have fallen to the financial dominance of the
Corporates, massive institutions that control the destiny of people
through manipulation of unimaginable power and wealth. Inexplicably,
the ability to achieve faster than light travel has ceased to function,
and you must find out why.
Since the death of governmentalism and the loss of FTL travel, humanity
has been beaten down by endless corporate clashes and human greed. The
will to survive and dominate ran deep, and as a result, civilization
now lies in ruins, spread amongst the depleted planets of known space.
Masses of humanity, clinging to the last shred of hope, searching
desperately for Genesis: the rebirth of the ability to travel the
stars. At the darkest moment of the final hour, a discovery will be
made that will forever change the course of human history and return
humanity, once thought lost forever, to the stars.
Thus begins this feudal saga as man and machine arise to rebuild
civilization in your image. Your actions will dictate the reemergence
of civilization through the Genesis files. Do you have what it takes?
Choose a corporate ally to further your existence and join their Mech
Fighting Forces to defend your corporate flag, or explore the universe
harvesting resources! You are in control of your future, writing not
only your own story, but affecting the story of others. Be careful, for
while the universe is vast, your existence is limited. As you may write
entire chapters of lore with your valiant efforts, you can most
certainly be destroyed. But fear not, and always live large! Everyone
is watching, waiting, hoping. If you make a significant contribution to
the destiny of all mankind, you will surely be rewarded with
Be a mercenary, a hero, a crusader, or a dog. This is your story and
your life. Use the time wisely.
- Mech based game system
- One huge 3,998km squared game world at 1:1 scale, which will change
over time due to terra-forming efforts, as our initial world offering.
- Dynamic political boundaries
- Cinematic realism
- Extremely long range targeting and engagement
- Sophisticated game play
- 3D tactical combat
- Various levels of technology
- Customizable and player created Mechs
- Creative User Interface
- Using a complex construction system for fighting units.
- Solo play is possible
- Heavy reliance on tactics and strategy
- Using the HERO System for the role-playing aspect and for the combat
- Open Skill Based system with no professions or class limitations.
- Characters start out as capable adults rather than of being an adult
with the skills of an infant.
- Dynamic Story Arc that the actions of players have impact, with
weekly to monthly episodes.
- Space travel and discovery is featured
- Group and guild organization and ranking built in
- Built-in squad command tools and features
- Player rankings by reputation, fame and fortune.
- Impressive rewards for impressive performance
- Quarterly epic battles.
- A game system that will be evolving during its life-span.
- One server cluster
- Part of The Multiverse Network