Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, who got their exteel REinvites?

DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Like the title says, for a game most of us assumed died, ncsoft started sending out invites again, check your emails.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

Comments

• DiabloheadDiablohead Member Posts: 29

Long ago I signed up for exteen news and all that from their website, does that count or is this only to pre testers?

• Hybrid-LordHybrid-Lord Member Posts: 110

Yup, got an invite as well, wont really be playing it, not my kinda combat game, heh.

• xAlrythxxAlrythx Member Posts: 585

Yeah I got my re-invite.

Too bad the game gets extremely boring after about 10 minutes, it was fun while it lasted nonetheless however.

Currently Playing: Everything but MMORPGs
    Cancelled: L2, FFXI, VSoH, LotRO, WAR, WoW
    Looking Forward To: SW:TOR

• LittleBlueLittleBlue Member Posts: 33

I got it i like it before.

• hidd3nmarin3hidd3nmarin3 Member Posts: 67

I just applied for the beta, how long did it take you guys to get an invite?

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101
    Originally posted by hidd3nmarin3

I just applied for the beta, how long did it take you guys to get an invite?

About 12 hours.

• RalsarRalsar Member UncommonPosts: 305

I got my invite.  It is a pretty fun game.  A bit like GUNZ except with mechs.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

I got mine.  The email doesn't mention when it begins though.  So I guess I can login when the download finishes?

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• RalsarRalsar Member UncommonPosts: 305

Yeah the servers are up.  There is Team DeathMatch games and co-op games available.  I am having a good time but I hope they add some more variety later on.

• RimokuRimoku Member UncommonPosts: 90

Gunz - Fun = Exteel