Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sexiest Armor in a MMO

Comments

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

I vote guild wars. Some of that Elementalist, RItualist and Paragon armour Rappelz does pretty well in the lack of covering of females too I must add.

• RayanaRayana Member UncommonPosts: 525

Best is for me Lineage 2, hands down. Guildwars really can't get close to that.

------------------------------------------------

Playing: Final Fantasy Online: ARR, Destiny
    Most memorable games for me: UO, GW1, LoTRO

• ZarraaZarraa Member Posts: 481

Originally posted by Thunder_Head

Guild Wars is the best you guys can come up with? I didn't read the thread, but Lineage 2 must absolutely be in first place. There is no game with Sexier female armor....quite honestly, some of it is just plain slutty crazy. Delicious.

While the majority see's Lineage II as first place that doesn't mean we can't appreciate the runner up.

Dutchess Zarraa Voltayre
    Reborn/Zero Sum/Ancient Legacy/Jagged Legion/Feared/Nuke & Pave.

• XmuffinmanXXmuffinmanX Member Posts: 14

L2 is definately the winner for sexiest armor and for all categories concerning armor, weapons, basically anything that has to do with the graphic and or grpahic nature of a game.  My opion FFXI is in a distant second followed by GW, AL, and WoW is last because it looks like a kids coloring book the way they did that game.

Forgot to mention ragnarok!!! the best 2d on 3d game ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• StellosStellos Member UncommonPosts: 1,491

Lineage 2 takes the cake here!  I don't think there is anything sexy about WoW.  This is probably because WoW is designed for a young community and they don't want to incorporate too much sex with the game.  That's my guess anyway...

• monkeyspymonkeyspy Member Posts: 196

Eh?

• tylerwicktylerwick Member Posts: 446

I'v got all those beat with a quick google!

Anyone know what game this is from?

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824

Lineage 2, ya horndogger.

Originally posted by Asamof

Oh yeah... duh, haven't been in that area in quite awhile!

I should reinstall that game and give it another shot on the real servers.

• MaeEyeMaeEye Member UncommonPosts: 1,106
    Originally posted by monkeyspy

Oh yeah... duh, haven't been in that area in quite awhile!

I should reinstall that game and give it another shot on the real servers.

Me too.  Except I don't have the game boxes.  I really wish they would have more free trials, have not played the game since beta.

/played-mmorpgs

Total time played: 9125 Days, 21 Hours, 29 Minutes, 27 Seconds
    Time played this level: 39 Days, 1 Hour, 24 Minutes, 5 Seconds

Here some Lineage 2 Ripoff Armor sets... AKA RF Online

• xaussxauss Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 384

good job rezzing this thread

this aint a screenie - just artwork from Alganon (formerly known as Crusade) still in development.

but will those see-thru mesh knickers make it ingame?

• DremacDremac Member Posts: 187

Okay here's the plan...

Someone hacks all the women's fashions mags and replaces the pictures with the orc chicks from lineage 2.

Then we sit back and wait for the trends to start. Soon we'll have nearly naked green women all over.

At which point we'll be sick of that and let them return to normal.

??

Profit.

Go!

• CryotechCryotech Member UncommonPosts: 33

Some of the new armor sets coming in the next expansion...

• Sovren1Sovren1 Member Posts: 312

The Lineage series has some pretty cool armor. 2 armor sets in Guild Wars really stand out for me, The Vabbian Assassin armor male/female, and the 15k luxon Necromancer male.

As far as screenies for what's on the horizon, Aion armor's stand out to me at the moment.

For shields I give my vote to L2 with GW coming in second just because they have so many, but WoW has animations on many of their shields like they have on many of their weapons. Enchantments in WoW stand out to me also, Mongoose man makes your sword crackle.

• DrafellDrafell Member Posts: 588

So you want sexy, eh?

Well, I guess it is all down to interpretation, but here goes...

[quote]
    The Agincourt class UGTO Fleet Carrier!

The first of this class rolled out of the Bifrost shipyards in 2243, the Agincourt class Carrier was actually the first UGTO ship fielded over the size of Destroyer. Intended to be the center of any fleet operations, these vessels were designed to project UGTO military might over a large radius to help secure the colonial regions from pirate activity, and to serve as a mobile command center and staging ground.

While they served the UGTO well in the capacity of anti-piracy, this design of ship was not without it's flaws. Primarily, it's dependence on fighters. Should it's compliment of fighters become exhausted, it would find itself without offensive or defensive capabilities. This, however, was deemed acceptable, as fighters were really the only effective means to defeat other fighters, and the UGTO clearly had the numbers and technology superiority over the pirate fleets.

All this changed with the Third Stellar War. While there are instances of Carrier groups being victorious in battle, analysis concluded that this was due to raw numbers rather than any real effectiveness of the craft. The ICC simply possessed superior anti-fighter technologies, while also possessing potent star-fighters of their own. More than half of the UGTO carrier fleets are wiped out to a ship, mostly from the disastrous Battle of Luyten, 2/16/2260. During the subsequent months, almost all of the remaining Carrier ships are mothballed, and work is begun to replace them with more conventional Top Capitol Ships. The few remaining fleet carriers are relegated to patrol work and to deal with low level threats to UGTO security.

Recent advancements have caused UGTO military planners to take another look at their fighter craft. New technologies have allowed the creation of much more effective star-fighters, and have spawned the design of new interceptor and bomber class star-fighters as well as a redesign of the assault fighters. The relatively low cost of a star-fighter wing as compared to a capitol ship has further caused the UGTO military to rethink its take on dedicated fleet carriers.

On October 4, 2272 the UGTO government signed into law the Carrier Re-establishment act. All Agincourt class Carriers are slated for massive refit and reactivation, as this proves more economically viable than designing and constructing a completely new ship (the basic space-frame is still a sound design).

Artist note:

You will see there is a large landing bay on the rear. This is where all craft land.

The four doors on the sides (two port, two starboard) are for shuttles, troop transports, and the like.

Fighters are stored and ferried about inside the carrier on a sort of hanging rack. When a fighter is to be launched, it is carted to the rails on the underside front of the ship. Short-duration high-thrust ion engines on the fighter's rack accelerate the craft down the length of the "runway". At the end, the fighter is released, and breaking thrusters on the rack bring it to a halt so that it may be brought inside and used on other star-fighters. The tower hanging underneath the hull towards the front is the flight control tower, where all launches and strategic battle command occurs for star-fighters on board.

I apologize for the bump mapping. Some day we will probably include it in the DS game engine, and so all my models have it as part of their design.

The relativley clean design of the upper hull happened rather accidentally, but I have grown fond of it. I really couldn't come up with stuff to add up there that looked better than just leaving it clean and rounded. Though, the '50s era Cadillac wings were temping...

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

lol

kudos to you Drafell!

I love the way you squeezed that plug in (you got me to visit the site)

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."

CALIENTE!

• tetchytetchy Member Posts: 30

Perfect World is showing sexy armor potential

( o )( o )

• MavkielMavkiel Member Posts: 46

Very easy, Age of conan females. As they actually can have no clothing, but I could argue other things protect them.

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824

Oh yeah, I forgot how great RFonline looked. Hopefully more duders will play it once it becomes free, which seems to be taking forever since codemaster are dummies

• tetchytetchy Member Posts: 30

a couple more from Perfect World

(English servers for CB go live later today)

( o )( o )

• DarkerFateDarkerFate Member UncommonPosts: 100

Oh yeah, I forgot how great RFonline looked. Hopefully more duders will play it once it becomes free, which seems to be taking forever since codemaster are dummies

It already is,  been playing it free for 3 days now.

Gamer by nature,
    poet by heart.

NICE... What's the official website for the live USA beta?

Also, I was trying RFOnline the other day since it's free.  Played ok, but then the game just restarts my computer after 10 minutes of playing.  Does it all the time, and is the only program that's ever done that.  So not sure what's going on, but I doubt I'll be going back.  Also was a hassle signing up for the game and getting the free key code.