It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I keep reading negative reviews from people about this game.
I'm starting to be nervous.
In fact, I would like to point a few things:
1) this game is not for trolls like players
2) if you are kids, keep away, this is not for you.
People appreciating this game are mostly adults or teenagers with a mature mind, and an outstanding sense of community.
3) this is not a hack and slash kind of game. Go play World of Warcraft instead.
You will need to use your brain to play Darkwind: War on Wheels, not your reflexes.
4) if you never appreciated board gaming - or are not familiar with it -, certainly because you are too young for that, move along.
Don't come bother us.
5) if you are not interested in chatting with a great community, acting almost like a family; with people ready to help you - but not to share everything; AGAIN: keep away.
We enjoy playing this game, it is great!
We enjoy meeting each other and discuss while playing.
We really like being part of the permanent development of the game; and to have your ideas turned into the game is a great achievement.
And on the development side -which is only made of 2 users-, we really like our players, those guys are great; and we know them all... so much, we are even phoning!
Darkwind: War on Wheels
Psychic Software cannot be liable for my posts.
Concerns expressed are only mine.