Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

good game

gamerman98gamerman98 Member UncommonPosts: 807
From what ive seen out of SRI this game will be awsome!!!! From day 1 they have busted their #@$@#$es and the tech demo sure showed the commitment and sacrifices they put in to getting where they are now. Im definitely keeping my eyes on these guys and i hope for great things to come out of this project. To the Kaos War team keep up the good work and i cant wait to play when its all said and done.

Comments

• DamonSRIDamonSRI Member Posts: 20

Thanks Gamerman, We are here to make a great title for gamers like yourself.

Thank you for your support.

Damon Grow
    CEO SRI
    Creative Director Kaos War: Rise of Fallen

• AnimeiAnimei Member Posts: 13

Kaos War, one of the few to couple 3rd and 1st person shooter genres into a single MMO gaming experience, jostled for the top spot among crowds of war-themed titles and from what we know, have totally succeeded!

The game is no static thing, with upgrades on both graphic designs and game contents rolling in to surprise player on daily basis.

Though the Soulstream is already troubled enough, it would still do, and even do much awesomely if you also single some mud in!

• WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 495

How the heck do you play it? I have routed around their site and their forums for 20 minutes and cannot find any sign of a DL or a web launcher, nada.

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Please do not necro post in old threads. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.