Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of returning...

It's been a long time since I've played.... but with the upcoming expansion, I was thinking of coming back.

What I was wondering was, now that you can select the server you play on, what server has the best population for English speaking players?

I was also wondering if anyone had any buddy passes so I could check out the game again, or if anyone had a linkshell that was looking for members... I'd like to come back and have people to party with right away. Thanks.

Comments

• cerebrixcerebrix Member UncommonPosts: 566

excellent post

totally watching this thread, im very curious about this myself.  i just came back today.  god i forgot how painful patching this game was.

Games i'm playing right now...

"In short, I thought NGE was a very bad idea" - Raph Koster talking about NGE on his blog at raphkoster.com

• layoneillayoneil Member Posts: 16

Hades and Remora have the lowest Japanese populations because they were new servers created after NA release.

But they are also known for some wacky problems that are not as prevalent on the more established servers.  all other servers are close to 50/50 Japanese and non-Japanese.

• LoopsLoops Member Posts: 100

Garuda server is kinda new too and hasnt got many players atm...

• RaikulRaikul Member Posts: 38

I am playing on Garuda currently, has around 1500-2000 players during NA peak and 2500-3000 at JP peak time, so there's always people to party with. The linkshell I'm in, Sight of Destruction, has around 20 ppl on at all times and there helpful. Send me a pm if you get on ^^