Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pirate king online is a rip off of tales of pirates

yeah i know what your thinking im a crazy dude im not im telling the truth im a player of tales of pirates and this games copy the company that made pirate king should be asamed  of you don,t belvive me go to heal  for you belevers you rule 

Comments

• vincent3gvincent3g Member Posts: 2

I know, it's weird... The same game getting released by to different companies.

• LakasaLakasa Member Posts: 28

So what are the differences between the two games?? Does either have more american players then the other?

• meddlermeddler Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by firedude1000

yeah i know what your thinking im a crazy dude im not im telling the truth im a player of tales of pirates and this games copy the company that made pirate king should be asamed  of you don,t belvive me go to heal  for you belevers you rule 

Jus to correct you, Pirate King Online was released MUCH MUCH EALIER than Tales Of Pirates, which means that Tales Of Pirate is the one copying PKO. PKO close beta testing started on august 25th 2006. Here's the link http://www.piratekingonline.com/news.php?nid=26

Just though you should know  

• barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618

I would differ with you on that. Neither one is a copy of the other, rather it is the exact same game being distributed through two different outlets to target different regions, although they have overlap due to the long reach of the internet. It's really no different that Helman's Mayonaise/Best foods Mayonaise. Same thing, different labels for different regions.

Don't stress over the minor differences, just enjoy the game.

Although, if they consolidated, we could have more server choices and more crowded worlds. But they could leverage a single combined advertising system.

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• KoolaiderKoolaider Member Posts: 450

Yes, please keep in mind that this is an Asian MMO, afterall.

• MidavegMidaveg Member Posts: 296

Originally posted by firedude1000

Noob, you should be ashame with your horrible spelling and your infomation

Tales of Pirates = Pirate King Online. Same game different name.

All canceled. Waiting on Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning.

• meddlermeddler Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by barasawa

I would differ with you on that. Neither one is a copy of the other, rather it is the exact same game being distributed through two different outlets to target different regions, although they have overlap due to the long reach of the internet. It's really no different that Helman's Mayonaise/Best foods Mayonaise. Same thing, different labels for different regions.

Don't stress over the minor differences, just enjoy the game.
    Although, if they consolidated, we could have more server choices and more crowded worlds. But they could leverage a single combined advertising system.

Fine, I agree too, maybe that is really the case. Thx for the info, will take note. 

• bboneheaddbboneheadd Member Posts: 116

They are both the same game with difrrent names its kinda obious if you look at the visuals and if they were two diffrent games someone would be in court right now :D