Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

my opinion on tibia

BrefixBrefix Member UncommonPosts: 19

this is my opinion on tibia:

this was my first mmorpg game then i played to lvl 18 knight with some of my rl friends i had a lot of fun but i quitted and didnt play on like 2 years and now im back and its funnier then ever  

when i didnt play i thought the game sucked for the normal reasons every one saying omfg bad graphic just clicking on one monster and w8 until it dies and the most reson i quitted was cuz i relly didnt like games where u lvled slow .. but now when i plays i think why in the hell did i quit for??now i dont care if i lvl slow the important is to have fun! not just omfg a multiplayer game where u can lvl, lets nerd and be the highest lvl....

i recomend it for ppl who just want a fun mmorpg game to play. and if u like games with good graphics then dont try the game u maybe dont like it (still give it a try)

if u learn to play on the right way to game will be the best!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tibia rocks

Comments

• GotsGots Member Posts: 10

tibia isn't about graphics, if the game were 2d, i wouldn't had played it. The community just roxs, and you actually are someone in the game. When I enter the City I always meet someone screaming "Ivan =*" :) Ive played it for 3 years now, with some breaks sometimes, trying out new stuffs, like wow... but u always come back to tibia anyway xd

• StraykoStrayko Member Posts: 56

Originally posted by Gots

tibia isn't about graphics, if the game were 2d, i wouldn't had played it. The community just roxs, and you actually are someone in the game. When I enter the City I always meet someone screaming "Ivan =*" :) Ive played it for 3 years now, with some breaks sometimes, trying out new stuffs, like wow... but u always come back to tibia anyway xd

Yeah, the freaking game just keeps you coming back.

I was retired for months until about a week ago, but I started again.

• HealthyyHealthyy Member UncommonPosts: 112

That's right, i quit for one month then i came back. But now i'm not much on tibia anymore, i like metin2.

But if metin2 gets bored, the first one that i will play again is tibia. :D