Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About this game...

I keep reading negative reviews from people about this game.

I'm starting to be nervous.

In fact, I would like to point a few things:

1) this game is not for trolls like players

2) if you are kids, keep away, this is not for you.

People appreciating this game are mostly adults or teenagers with a mature mind, and an outstanding sense of community.

3) this is not a hack and slash kind of game. Go play World of Warcraft instead.

You will need to use your brain to play Darkwind: War on Wheels, not your reflexes.

4) if you never appreciated board gaming - or are not familiar with it -, certainly because you are too young for that, move along.

Don't come bother us.

5) if you are not interested in chatting with a great community, acting almost like a family; with people ready to help you - but not to share everything; AGAIN: keep away.

We enjoy playing this game, it is great!

We enjoy meeting each other and discuss while playing.

We really like being part of the permanent development of the game; and to have your ideas turned into the game is a great achievement.

And on the development side -which is only made of 2 users-, we really like our players, those guys are great; and we know them all... so much, we are even phoning!

--------------------------------
Contributor,
Darkwind: War on Wheels

Psychic Software cannot be liable for my posts.
Concerns expressed are only mine.

Comments

• rawrozorrawrozor Member Posts: 42

Usually when you hear bad things about something and you are going to play it anyway you end up enjoying it. Low expectations have a power on the mind.

• surfing.stefsurfing.stef Member Posts: 30

Originally posted by rawrozor

Usually when you hear bad things about something and you are going to play it anyway you end up enjoying it. Low expectations have a power on the mind.
    Absolutely.

Thanks

I  just want to warn some users, this game may not be what they are looking for.

Contributor,

• maltaismaltais Member Posts: 5

This game is kinda pathetic...I mean its kinda nice for a the first hour or so but then  it drags...I was surprised when i came on here and the Admin posted about his game and hyped it..Never seen other people do that, normally just people waiting for it to open...But then you come on and complain about people givin your game bad reviews...And you acctually said u have fun playing it ..Would hope so since u made the crappy thing...Come on and put me down for giving your game a bad review..Look at its rating up top..Rather play WoW and pay some money and have fun then waste my time or disk space on this crap..Couldnt even make decent cars 

• surfing.stefsurfing.stef Member Posts: 30
    Originally posted by maltais

This game is kinda pathetic...I mean its kinda nice for a the first hour or so but then  it drags...I was surprised when i came on here and the Admin posted about his game and hyped it..Never seen other people do that, normally just people waiting for it to open...But then you come on and complain about people givin your game bad reviews...And you acctually said u have fun playing it ..Would hope so since u made the crappy thing...Come on and put me down for giving your game a bad review..Look at its rating up top..Rather play WoW and pay some money and have fun then waste my time or disk space on this crap..Couldnt even make decent cars 

So, why are you wasting your time posting here?

Contributor,

• TwohededboyTwohededboy Member Posts: 200

I find it intresting how people demand that devs come up with new ideas for MMOs but when someone comes up with some thing new so many call it crap because it isn't the variation on a theme that they wanted. The game may not be every ones cup of tea but at least it is a new way of doing things. Kudos for that devs.