Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Yay!

pirateerpirateer Las Vegas, NVPosts: 219Member

MySpace bulletins are back up for the US (not sure if it's different for other countries). Thanks Tom, it only took you a couple of days There must of been something, or someone, being a bitch to the server. Either that or hell of a lot of traffic and it just collapsed.

In other news... Metin-2 open beta is 15 minutes away WOOT

Comments

• OlujiwanOlujiwan EindhovenPosts: 18Member

Lol, it happens to be alot of traffic on myspace, a few friends of mine got a message saying ( They wanna check if ppl use there accounts or not ) they should send it to at least 10 people they know so they would be seen active.

Ofcourse after that u get to know if there friends are active to

Equilibrium's Community Leader.
    A dedicated Guildwars 2 PvP Guild.

• DraenorDraenor Roseville, CAPosts: 7,918Member

Yeah because I totally missed reading inane surveys that people fill out when they are bored and want some attention, or better yet...some of my own family members posting bulletins pleading for comments on their new pictures...oh yeah, I totally missed that.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• pirateerpirateer Las Vegas, NVPosts: 219Member
    Originally posted by Draenor

Yeah because I totally missed reading inane surveys that people fill out when they are bored and want some attention, or better yet...some of my own family members posting bulletins pleading for comments on their new pictures...oh yeah, I totally missed that.

Me too!!!!! Who knew?

• WolfenprideWolfenpride San''doria, WIPosts: 3,988Member

Is it just me, or do I always get a spyware every time I go to myspace?

anyways metin 2 any good?

• ZikielZikiel Cincinnati, OHPosts: 1,138Member

According to Pirate, it's a grinder, I'd be happy to review it for you. Give me a bit to download it, things are a bit annoying as hell because I can not get Perfect World to freakin work.

• OlujiwanOlujiwan EindhovenPosts: 18Member

The game looks crappy.....

The gameplay isnt that bad, but still crappy

my conclusion? :

Dont get this game it will be a waste of time and HD space....

Shortly said: it suckz

* its my opinion, im just used to Guild wars/World of warcraft graphics *

Equilibrium's Community Leader.
    A dedicated Guildwars 2 PvP Guild.