Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Refer A Friend & Play For Free!

Comments

• slipcarbslipcarb Member Posts: 44

If nobody will refer you just call Turbine and ask for a key. That's how I got mine about a month ago.

• RGLover641RGLover641 Member Posts: 10

hey :) Could someone please refer me. I've played many online games and  I'm trying to find a new one. I was about to buy lord of the rings but now I hear about this referring thing and I would like to try before I pay like $30 for one. My email is [email protected]

• walleyealxwalleyealx Member Posts: 46

ill take one!!!

[email protected]

thanks!!!

i want this game!!

• syllvenwoodsyllvenwood Member Posts: 118

Originally posted by walleyealx

ill take one!!!

[email protected]

thanks!!!

i want this game!!
    Done and refered

Try out Nimrondel

• InstagoInstago Member Posts: 109
    Originally posted by Perception

Desperation is a funny thing...

You're silly.

• walleyealxwalleyealx Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by syllvenwood

Originally posted by walleyealx

ill take one!!!

[email protected]

thanks!!!

i want this game!!
    Done and refered

Try out Nimrondel

thanks!! ill see ya on there!

can someone refer me please?? [email protected] anyone????? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580
    Originally posted by RGLover641

can someone refer me please?? [email protected] anyone????? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just did. I play on Windfola, if you want to join my server. Have fun!!

thank you sooo much, you are the best :)

• GadorianGadorian Member Posts: 87

THANK YOU Daniel!!! u're the best

• Narcin1Narcin1 Member Posts: 145

Anyone have a free trial to spare?

If anyone wants to send a referral I'd love to try the game.I love LOTR and think the game would probably be great, but  Im a level 70 pally in WoW and not going to switch games till I atleast try the game first. My email is [email protected]

Argh

• Gotrek65Gotrek65 Member UncommonPosts: 29

[email protected] if anyone has a spare buddy key, this thread has gotten huge quick

• rsownswowrsownswow Member Posts: 6

I would like a referral, been trying to play this game for a week now.

[email protected]

• GrindalyxGrindalyx Member UncommonPosts: 657

Narcin1, gotrek65 and rsownswow i referred you. Have fun and if your on elendilmir say hi sometime.

imageimage

• SitrukSitruk Member Posts: 13

I too would greatly appreciate a referral if someone would be so kind. If you do refer me, please let me know what server you're on and what your characters name is so that I can send you my thanks in game.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance,

- Sitruk

Originally posted by Sitruk

I too would greatly appreciate a referral if someone would be so kind. If you do refer me, please let me know what server you're on and what your characters name is so that I can send you my thanks in game.
    [email protected]
    Thanks in advance,
     - Sitruk

Sent you a referrel. I play on elendilmir server. My mains name is grindalyx. Have fun in the game.

imageimage

• MrTumN3sMrTumN3s Member Posts: 439

LETS KEEP THIS GOING!!! Anyone who wants a referral just ask and hopefully someone can give you one. It seems as though some people have infinite referrals lol.

----------------------------
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Originally posted by MrTumN3s

LETS KEEP THIS GOING!!! Anyone who wants a referral just ask and hopefully someone can give you one. It seems as though some people have infinite referrals lol.

We are allowed to have up to 5 referrels at a time that have not been activated. Out of the 8 i have given so far halve of them are activated. I have nothing to loose by giving them out and we are allowed to refer as many as we want. The more people who try the game and decide to buy it the better. It meens more people to play the game and more friends to explore with.

imageimage

• Gotrek65Gotrek65 Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by Grindalyx

Narcin1, gotrek65 and rsownswow i referred you. Have fun and if your on elendilmir say hi sometime.

Hey thank man I owe ya one

• Mutual313Mutual313 Member Posts: 5

Nevermind the request, got one. Thanks anyway

• SainthoodSainthood Member Posts: 104

I am interested in getting a key also to play. Can someone refer me. Thanks

[email protected]

• ArturslArtursl Member Posts: 24

I would love to try this out too.

I wont lie, atm im not thinking about buying it, but im pretty sick of everything else (atm im playing CoX, its ok, but gets tedious fast.)

if i buy it, there is really small chance that i will do it now, if i decide to buy it, i will probably do it in the middle/end of august.

So if anyone has spare referral thing, you can send one to [email protected] , who knows, this might be THE mmo for me.

• SindraSindra Member UncommonPosts: 8

I would really appreciate a referral too. Odds are actually very good that I'll buy the game - I've just been waiting for a trial to make sure it runs okay on my slightly outdated system. Thanks in advance!

My email is [email protected]

• nellie478nellie478 Member Posts: 3

Id appreciate a referal too please :)

[email protected]

Thanks in advance !

• kinglog123kinglog123 Member Posts: 50

I tried to contact Turbine and see if they had any buddy keys they could just give me but they said they were out so the told me to get someone to refer me.

So if anyone could refer me to the game i would love to check it out before i buy it. My Email is [email protected]