Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LAME!

ViolertViolert Member Posts: 33

I really don't want to download a whole game based on golf.

It's just.. Soooooo boring!

Unless you can bash people's brains out with golf clubs, which, I very highly doubt is the case.

But I'm an idiot, so you've been warned <3

Comments

• SpeedMannSpeedMann Member UncommonPosts: 333

You know what, no ones forcing you to download it.

==================================================
    Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Then who was that person that...oh nevermind

• Gert_megaGert_mega Member Posts: 11

WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD MAKE A GAME BASED ON GOLF... expessaly mmorpg game...

i undarstand a small flash game BUT MMORPG!!!

... this world is filled with lot sick people

• DeadEndDeadEnd Member Posts: 98

I think you do not have talking rights until you tried it, which it seems you have not. Come back once you have. 

Currently playing Shot Online: Marlonn - lvl 52 Zygmunt.

"Argueing online is like running in the special Olympics... even if you win your still a retard."

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

If that principle applied to everything in life we'd have a very hushed society. Some things like shark cage diving will still be the same whether you've tried it or not...you'll be in a cage surrounded by sharks.

• QSProductionQSProduction Member Posts: 12

Fear not ego maniacs! it has a secret to the game!...the trees on the golf course can fly!! :) lol

I'd try the game if it wasnt so long to download...or if it wasnt about golf. maybe its about something else as well?.....

• chop3593chop3593 Member Posts: 55

I play Hot Shot Golf on my PS3...Thats now just a flash game and I love it

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

I don't watch golf, I don't play golf. Pretty much my only experience with golf is Hotshots, but I have to say that this game is actually kind of neat.  The only downside I see is that if you play in a tournament or for NGs (game currency) you almost always have to have real cash items on hand to compete.  Other than that, it is fun to go in a 4 player round of friendly golf.  I might have to think about taking up golf irl lol

• ShreddiShreddi Member UncommonPosts: 320

So your saying the game is lame and you dont even have it?   isnt that kinda like an oxymoron?   maybe just a moron.   Gheeez.  oh, by the way, please do not download it.  I am doing so now and so far the community seems pretty cool.  Dont wanna mess that up.  :)

This post is intentionally written as to not make any sense what so ever. Thank You Very Much.

• 2NVME2NVME Member Posts: 4

i believe that this game is only entertaining for people who have an obsession with golf.

i downloadd this game 6 months ago and got bored after playing it two times, so only download it if u are obsessed with golf haha.