Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Does anyone play this?

AkaJetsonAkaJetson LondonPosts: 1,167Member

Just wondering if anyone plays this...?

?

Comments

• ViolertViolert Kirtland, OHPosts: 33Member

It looks very cute, and probabally REALLY nice to play on a PHONE!

Buuuuuuuuuuuut.......

Most people who can afford phones won't play something like this.

xD

And no, I don't play it.

I don't even have a phone.

xD

But I'm an idiot, so you've been warned <3

• LydonLydon Cape TownPosts: 2,918Member Uncommon

Roflmao, I used to...I have to admit. Don't get me wrong, if there was a  PC available I wouldn't give Tibia ME a second thought, but when I was out I used to play it. The problem is that there's no point to it xD The quests are confusing and there's like 3 of them and you don't use spells etc, it's all automatic roflmao. I haven't played it in ages.

• XygerXyger Yucaipa, CAPosts: 14Member

Yeah they probly made it with a penny >.> Does look cute but it kinda sucks.

Xyger
    Age xx
    TypeMmorpg lover
    Current Game:Looking

• ThagathiThagathi DurbanPosts: 7Member Uncommon

I've been playing this game since Dec 05 . Its mainly played by Russians , Bruneins and Indonesians .

I dont play as much as I used to as I'm strapped for Time .... but still log on a every now and again.

• LunethLuneth OsloPosts: 63Member

I'm playing sometimes, but it cost some money to use the online feature on the mobile.

But it is a good game, it's just annoying to speak to ncp's. BTW it takes ages to move.

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson LondonPosts: 1,167Member

Wow I forgot I made this over a year ago..thanks for the replies everyone 

?