Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tabula Rasa: Exclusive Screens Week Four

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Today, we continue our series of exclusive screenshots from the upcoming NCSoft release, Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa.

Check out our other Tabula Rasa Screens here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646

Someone forgot to turn off Fraps. 23 fps, that is bad.

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715
    Originally posted by Phoenixs

Tall grass in the picture. Unless that was one hell of a system they took those shots on, I'm not surprised as grass like that tends to be a bitch on the frame rates. My question remains the same. Can for it be beta time nao? ;_;

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• MorrdakMorrdak Member Posts: 81
    Originally posted by Phoenixs

Man, good catch. This game looks awesome... lets hope they make some improvements on the coding so it runs a little better then 23 FPS

• KaylessKayless Member UncommonPosts: 357

The screenshots come from the Beta testers mostly, hence the are taken on a varied selection of peoples PCs with every setting maxed out... 

• RayveRayve Member Posts: 46

One thing I've noticed with the beta shots is noone seems to have character shadows turned on - and that concerns me a bit, especially with one guy standing in the picture with no shadow and a rock, at only 58 fps.... I wonder what it would be like in a big fight... No char shadows just looks poor - and certainly nowhere near "Maxed out"

Yes I know people are varying machines etc...but surely these screenshots are hand picked right? That is a concern.

• KaylessKayless Member UncommonPosts: 357
    Originally posted by Rayve

Yes I know people are varying machines etc...but surely these screenshots are hand picked right? That is a concern.

The developers hold a competition with the beta testers to submit their best screens, they select the best I guess...