Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

full screen....?

how the hell do you make it full screen??

Waiting for: Archeage, Darkfall 2.0, and Planetside 2.

R.I.P Shadowbane; The best MMORPG I've ever played...

Check out my amateur gaming blog at: Thegamingbible.com

Comments

• fooflingerfooflinger Member Posts: 121
    helppp please...

Waiting for: Archeage, Darkfall 2.0, and Planetside 2.

R.I.P Shadowbane; The best MMORPG I've ever played...

Check out my amateur gaming blog at: Thegamingbible.com

• YukkioneYukkione Member Posts: 618
    Originally posted by fooflinger

helppp please...
    Log out pf the game and restart it. you should have an option in that first screen.
  • codenam47codenam47 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    hey

same issue...where is the full screen button? and why does it default to window mode.....>_<

i cannot find it period in the config options, probably because its all munched up on a 1900x1200 screen and half the text gets cut off for some reason....same in-game too.

I cannot find the option in-game in the options there or in the config options when u originally start the game...where is it?

thanks
  • PravilicPravilic Member Posts: 45
    At the patcher screen uncheck "Start as window mode"
  • codenam47codenam47 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    thanks dude ^_^
  • PravilicPravilic Member Posts: 45
    Originally posted by codenam47

thanks dude ^_^
    No problem
  • neKrowneKrow Member UncommonPosts: 170
    On a side note. Almost all games just store this information in a .ini or even a .txt file.

If you don't have (or can't find) the option you want to change go to the install folder and root around in there looking for file like "config.ini" or <gamename>.cfg.

Make a copy of the file you think you may want and rename the original so you can keep the it safe and intact.

Rename your copy to  what the original name was, this way if there is a formatting issue you never actually screw with the original file.

Open suspect files in notepad even if your computer tells you that it doesn't know what the hell opens that kind of file.

Root around for stuff you want to change about the game and make one change at a time. After each change log into the game and see if that did it for you. That way if you make 4 changes and 1-3 were good tweaks but 4 causes problems you know just what the culprit was.

Its doubtful that you can cause any real problems. Just be smart and have fun!