Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultima Online: Exclusive Kingdom Reborn Video!

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Fresh off the presses at EA Mythic, MMORPG.com is pleased to present a two minute video from the upcoming Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn that shows off the new graphical upgrade.

Kingdom Reborn Video Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn Video
EA Mythic was kind enough to provide us with this exclusive two-minute long video of Kigdom Reborn, their upcoming graphical overhaul.

Check out the video here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• AmbassadorDvinnAmbassadorDvinn Member UncommonPosts: 339
    Looks like I'm going to be playing Ultima again.  Hell yes.  Hype 10.

Serious death penalties makes every close call an adrenaline rush, and every minor achievement a major victory. This alternative rule-set should be in all MMORPGs.

• HolyAvengerOneHolyAvengerOne Member UncommonPosts: 708
    Originally posted by Vyre

Looks like I'm going to be playing Ultima again.  Hell yes.  Hype 10.
    Well, reading that I thought for a moment they (MMORPG.com) might have listed this "rebirth" amongst the "in developement" section of the game list. They didn't.

Would have been a nice idea... just to see how many people or how much people might be psyched at the idea...
  • AmbassadorDvinnAmbassadorDvinn Member UncommonPosts: 339
    yeah that probably wouldnt be a bad idea to put it in the in development section

Serious death penalties makes every close call an adrenaline rush, and every minor achievement a major victory. This alternative rule-set should be in all MMORPGs.