Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online: Exclusive Screens: Week Four

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

The folks over at EVE Online have sent along a rather unique group of screens for us this week. Pulled from the popular MMORPG, these three shots will be featured in the upcoming expansion for the EVE Online Collectible Card Game.

Learn more about the EVE Collectibe Card Game here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• trentonxtrentonx Member Posts: 147
    at frist I was thinking... this isn't the updated graphics. but wow, you got pictures of the upcoming cards? that's a different story :)

I'm am very much impressed.
  • blooby140blooby140 Member Posts: 2
    When they first started releasing screens i thought that there was no point. Now, i know there is no point but still, those explosions look very smexy.
  • coldfire1234coldfire1234 Member Posts: 89
    i was woundering the same thing, whats the point. Geuss since EVE is close to falling off the top 5 list MMORPG is just trying to help their old freinds out lol.
  • spankybusspankybus Member UncommonPosts: 1,367
    Does anyone know when the graphic update goes live? I'm sick of seeing al these updated pix, for months now, and no idea when we get to actually see it ourselves.

Frank 'Spankybus' Mignone
    www.spankybus.com
    -3d Artist & Compositor
    -Writer
    -Professional Amature

• FadeFade Member Posts: 419
    Originally posted by spankybus

Does anyone know when the graphic update goes live? I'm sick of seeing al these updated pix, for months now, and no idea when we get to actually see it ourselves.
    i believe it's either this summer or this fall.

proud member of BKB http://www.bkbhq.com/

• NaplesNaples Member Posts: 19
    Ah come on, if that is all CCP can bring to the table than you better get your A** out of the head and move on. That kind of content is nonsense and as old as the whell.
  • afroburzingafroburzing Member Posts: 71

poster above me is a retard.

those are not the new engine, those are just current game screens, seems kinda pointless to make a news article for them but whatever, 2/4 weeks have had exclusive shots of new gfx and they look awsome.

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848
    They seem to be showing dx 10 screenshots every other week. As many have said, it's puzzling why they are showing us screenshots of the current engine.

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• trentonxtrentonx Member Posts: 147
    excuse me while I vent for a moment...

APSIDFGAPL:KBSAPODUIVA{SP"FLa

Slfu igbs

e[fpj w]sprf[0lAS{Fi b

]a=]eofgoswe9fg k

seglbj

now that I ahe your attention why you try reading the f***i*g title of the news post!!

ahhhhhhhisdhgbs'[ofdgjsd

ofgi

it says these are upcoming card art for the soon to be released expansion of the CCG

;'eaiorb

you people amaze me
  • DiiccTaterDiiccTater Member Posts: 6

Hehe, calm down. =)

The new art is looking very much like the ingame screens of the DX10/engine update. the release of THAT is as always SoonTM (prolly late summer)

I dunno anything about the cardgames tho. Can someone point me in the direction of a good review of that plz?

• MinscMinsc Member UncommonPosts: 1,353

The graphics engine update is not coming till december, reason being is that they decided that instead of just doing the ships they are doing the ships/stations/gates, etc. In other words, they decided that they might as well just finish it all at once.

Oh, and it has been stated many times since the beginning of the year that the graphics update would be this coming december.

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Im really enjoying EVE.  I think its the only MMO capable of holding my interest for the kind of time frame UO did. The complexity is almost limitless and its always being built on.

As for the card game... probably not my thang... but it looks fun if you like that kind of stuff...

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• Cynic7Cynic7 Member CommonPosts: 11

CCP would engender a better rapore with their faithful if they would give us an objective and balanced report on the T20 scandal.

They must have noticed a fall in their player base over recent months and are trying to give their following a positive distraction.

Come on.....how about improving game lag and disconnections.