Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Released!

surfing.stefsurfing.stef SomersetPosts: 30Member
Game has been officially been released today.

It's free to play in a limited version; and there is a cheap subscription for the advanced features.

It currently runs on Macintosh Os X and Windows 2000, XP and Vista.

--------------------------------
Contributor,
Darkwind: War on Wheels

Psychic Software cannot be liable for my posts.
Concerns expressed are only mine.

Comments

• surfing.stefsurfing.stef SomersetPosts: 30Member
    The game was finally released as expected on Friday 4th.

Of course we ran into a few glitches, but they all have been cleared so far.

Once again we would like to invite you testing the game - that, I'm repeating myself here, is free to play with limited features.

This is a perfect game for casual gamers with only a few hours free a week, but it is also very well balanced for hardcore gamers enjoying to spend countless hours in a game.

Of course, being familiar with turn based games helps a lot, thinking you will have time to pick up a beer - or anything else you like - in the fridge while playing seems to confuse people, but it is so convenient! The server is also able to know when you got disconnected and you can join back the game to end the event you were involved in.

I would like to speak about the community we have; it is very friendly oriented, something in the true Apple's spirit, even if it is a mixed one.

This is something we are very proud of.

Development on the game will continue for the next 18 months, and I personally can't wait to have characters on foot, it will certainly - once again - strenghten the gameplay. We already added a few features and I'm working on expending the world with new terrains, towns to travel to and new race tracks...

I'm hearing the familiar sound of V8 engines revving up...

Don't you smell the sweet perfume of high-octane gas?

Race is calling me, sorry I have to go.

viKKing

Developper,

Darkwind: War On Wheels

--------------------------------
    Contributor,
    Darkwind: War on Wheels

Psychic Software cannot be liable for my posts.
    Concerns expressed are only mine.